• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible game. Won't be a good team this year, but at least we started off poorly enough that we can get a most improved sticker at the end of the year!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
watching CSU run on offense. I hope Alabama's offensive mojo hasn't left with McElwain to CSU.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Van Gorter or whatever his name is, looks strange. Might need to check to see if he's a pedophile.

Also, he says that Clemson's offense is the best one he's seen since he's come back to coach in college.

Nevermind that this is his first game back in College coaching.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Van Gorter or whatever his name is, looks strange. Might need to check to see if he's a pedophile.

Also, he says that Clemson's offense is the best one he's seen since he's come back to coach in college.

Nevermind that this is his first game back in College coaching.

I'm sure he's had a good look at Auburn's offense.

mre

Man, I am so glad that college football's coverage has adopted the NFL's practice of cutting to a commercial following a kickoff.

Man, I am so glad that college football's coverage has adopted the NFL's practice of cutting to a commercial following a kickoff.

Today I learned that when the red coat TV-timeout guy puts his arm straight up, it means 30 seconds until the game starts again. Touchdown > commercial > kickoff > commercial is truly great.

mre

Man, with all of these teams struggling with and, in some cases, losing to, teams from lesser conferences, I'm really starting to worry about our game tonight.

Denard against that Alabama D leaves me little cause for concern.

None of these teams that are struggling are any good to begin with. True, they should still dominate these creampuffs, but shit happens.

cashman

Banned
I think this is the first off season I've followed all the way through, so this is the most excited I've ever been about the start of Longhorns football. Under half an hour!

It's hilarious that Fox's much hyped pre-game show with Erin Andrews and Eddie George gets preempted on it's debut because the baseball game ran long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom