• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

Catching up on the thread and saw the dreaded "smoke draw". The last year of Fran at A&M, when everyone knew he was out, half the town dressed as him for Halloween. And every clipboard said "smoke draw, option to the short side, and ignore Martellus".

Pimpwerx

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Gators football, bitch! Oh yeah...it's just Bowling Green...LOL! PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
doesn't change much, I now expect a minimum 4 losses. 5 if Tennessee is for real. (UGA, LSU, Mizz, FSU)

Pimpwerx

This doesn't solve the QB situation. Driskel hitting a wide-open, stationary receiver is one thing. Can he actually hit a moving target...or throw an accurate ball while on the run? PEACE.

ag-my001

And that TD means Driskell gets the start at A&M. I'm liking the Aggies' chances.

I don't care if half my picks are wrong, it's nice seeing all these upsets and near-upsets week 1.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Good gooood Gata fans, keep the little faith you have left. I want it to be smashed into tiny little pieces when you are slaughtered by Texas A&M and Tennessee.

Nevada touchdown. Nevada 30 cal 24. 30 seconds left . So much for the golden bears this year.....

What a terrible year to be a Cal Bear.

-image missing-

Also, a gator in Florida.

-insert elephant smashing croc video here-

Croc is not a gator, but close enough.

Still, td should be enough.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The helmet rule is going to cause serious confusion for someone running a two minute drill late in a game and it will lose them the game in hilarious fashion. It will probably be against LSU.

What a gross day at the Shoe. I mean, the game was fine after that horrendous first quarter, but it was so disgusting.

Now I'm sitting in my apartment, freshly showered, and trying to figure out whether or not to go the bar to watch scUM get demolished or to just stay at home.

What a gross day at the Shoe. I mean, the game was fine after that horrendous first quarter, but it was so disgusting.

Now I'm sitting in my apartment, freshly showered, and trying to figure out whether or not to go the bar to watch scUM get demolished or to just stay at home.

I might be heading out to the park st patio but idk yet. Today was gross cloudy and muggy as fuck.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
That replay review just talked ChiTown off the ledge. The 4th down play may have walked him back.

I'm going to have my tattoo lasered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom