• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please Alabama is slaughtering the Big 12 favorite (Michigan), Auburn (the fourth or fifth SEC West team) is hanging with one of the ACC favorites (Clemson), and Tennessee dominated North Carolina State.

Just keep on ignoring the writing on the wall.
You keep riding those coattails. Maybe one day your team will be half as good as Bama and LSU.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
On Twitter:

Ivan Drago vs Apollo Creed

floyd_mayweather_240x230_200611071.jpg

DEPREIST GOOODDAM

cruets

Although I'm an ASU fan I would laugh if Arizona some how, some way, manages to play in and then win it's first ever Rose Bowl with Rich Rodriguez this year. Although, it gives me warm fuzzy feelings knowing that after 33 years in the Pac, they still have never been to the Rose Bowl.
Didn't Jake Plummer take em to the rose bowl to lose to Ohio st? Swore I watched that

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
One week in and UNM has already matched it's win total for last year. And the year before that. And the year before that....I made myself sad.

USC probably wants to play them now. This Bama Defense will be even better after getting the experience from the regular season.

The Alabama defense isn't going to be the issue. Injuries and a lack of depth are going to be the issue that decides whether USC even gets that far. Especially on their own defense.

Yeah, Fire Flood and tell him to take Nova with him. I also need to question our Rivals mods abilities to evaluate players. The d-line looks dominant, the cornerbacks are weak. We're going to get sliced up by Arkansas.

Based on the first games of the season, it looks like UConn is the class of the Big East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom