• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Anyone got a shot of Oregon's uniforms?
74E4A64C-201E-4F26-A703-1857E7199187-185-0000000DF8FBF212.jpg

andycapps

My recap of this weekend concerning the SEC games. USCe has some issues on offense, particularly on offense. I think they will get a little better as the season goes on, if Lattimore can stay healthy.

Tennessee is better, by how much it's hard to tell. Defense looks better and offense is better . They won't win the East but may be better enough to buy SOD another year. Florida is going to have some issues this year, a QB has to step up or it could be a bad, bad year. Bama is as good as I thought and as of now there's a large dropoff to me between them and everyone else. Not that everyone else is bad, but Bama is in midseason form and the other teams have kinks to work out. LSU is probably not going to be as good as people think though I think they'll finish 2nd in the west.. Arkansas is overrated. Missouri is hard to figure out but their offense really seemed to click.

Then again, all of this is first game and any team that played a cupcake likely kept it as vanilla as possible to avoid showing conference foes anything. The teams that won should be happy they did and work on the issues they had this weekend so they don't have future opponents exploit those weaknesses.

Texas State University wins 30-13, in their first game in their first year in the FBS. Yes, Houston doesn't have Case Keenum anymore, but this is still an enormous upset in the NCAA. Hell yea!

Rutgers escaped a tough Tulane team.

I expect Tulane to defeat LSU this season.

They were able to hang with the Rutgers juggernaut after all.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man, where did Mandell get his Leg Replacement Surgery. That's 3 solid punts, 2 outright bombs

Dillion Lee gets an INT!

ryan-ts

Hoping Lewan and Countess are alright.

Man, they didn't call block in the back on Bama all game, Michigan does it once and they call it.

desh

Those Oregon helmets should not be legal. I would think the opposing team could make legitimate claims against how reflective those helmets are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom