• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wow, saw a Saban Ford commercial, where he's actually standing up, walking around...smiling...and cooking BBQ.

END TIMES ARE NEAR

george_us

I knew Alabama was going to handle Michigan but that type of ass beating is only reserved for MAC schools. Bama's lines were absolutely manhandling Michigan's.

giga

Holy shit I am drunk. Go Dawgs.

buffettjpg.jpg

Kevtones

It's 43-3 and there's 10:45 left in the 2nd quarter.

Arkansas State won 10 games last year and has everyone back+Malzahn.

Like this team.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, is UTEP really doing something? I always wonder what would have happened if Price never left Pullman. I mean, he did take us to 2 Rose Bowls in a 5 year span which is pretty amazing considering the past 9 years of our program. Fuck. I need more beer. FUCK.

cdyhybrid

Wait, is UTEP really doing something? I always wonder what would have happened if Price never left Pullman. I mean, he did take us to 2 Rose Bowls in a 5 year span which is pretty amazing considering the past 9 years of our program. Fuck. I need more beer. FUCK.

Mike Price was the best thing to ever happen to you.

Kevtones

Oregon/WSU games were so epic during the Gesser years. They've been pretty good since (Paul Wulff had the best gameplan of any coach against Oregon) - but' you're right Price had a GREAT program.

Lonestar

Ouch, UAB goes and gets Petrino's OC at Arkansas last year, result

Lose to Troy

UAB officially 4th Div 1 school in the state. Div 1 recognition is the only way they'd be 4th (cause UNA and USA would be 4th and 5th)

Why is Oklahoma playing in UTEP?
Pretty sure it was part of a series. Probably 3-1 or something.

Edit: And I do know Oklahoma was looking for a team due to realignment issues because UCF was briefly talking to them about coming to Orlando. Then we got Mizzou instead.

Lonestar

did I read the scroller right, is the NCAA looking back in on USC over McKnight and his "car" deal?

Do I smell Death Penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom