• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westonian

You're right they should hate their alma mater forever because some guy was a pedophile.
I think they should hate the culture and attitudes that allowed said pedophile to thrive for a decade. And they should hate the handful of trustees and more than a handful of fans, students, and alumni that put Joe Paterno's win/loss record above the lives said pedophile destroyed.

cajunator

Banned
Oh never mind, you meant THE big game.
Yes I distinctly remember Ohio State shitting the bed twice in a row. I guess thats what the Bills picture is for. You guys are ruthless.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
If Auburn somehow gets this to OT and wins this game, the helmet rule is going to get some major flack because Clemson would of most likely gone for it there.

cajunator

Banned
Also, Sean Payton gave a pep talk to North Texas before this game, which would explain why North Texas was competitive at all against LSU. Like him or hate him, Sean has pretty effective team speeches. I guess he has to do something while he's away from the Saints.
Gonna miss him this season a lot.

Oh never mind, you meant THE big game.
Yes I distinctly remember Ohio State shitting the bed twice in a row. I guess thats what the Bills picture is for. You guys are ruthless.

I thought you were joking, but their last big win, and first sec bowl victory was vacated. They have technically not won any big game in years.

bluemax

Banned
Norm Chow still good at half time offensive adjustments.

Also, Sean Payton gave a pep talk to North Texas before this game, which would explain why North Texas was competitive at all against LSU. Like him or hate him, Sean has pretty effective team speeches. I guess he has to do something while he's away from the Saints.
Gonna miss him this season a lot.

How much do you think he offered them?

Boston College can take Tim Pernetti, Kyle Flood, Gary Nova, and Logan Ryan for all I care.

On the verge of losing to Tulane.

Fucking ridiculous.

giga

BfjK+

My dad has been arguing all week that Michigan could beat Alabama, how this would be a close game, how Hoke sent a message so powerful by sitting Toussaint that the team would be inspired to Rudy heights...

Not a single text message from him tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom