• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Florida will beat Tennessee this year.

Fact.

A. Florida actually plays a good team the week before us, so no more two weeks to prepare.
B. Florida's offense is as one-dimensional as Tennessee's Crompton days (pre-Kiffin).
C. Florida's defense had major trouble stopping the running (and sometimes passing) game of BGSU.
D. It's played at Neyland Stadium.

But keep the faith, it will make our victory celebration even greater.

A. Florida actually plays a good team the week before us, so no more two weeks to prepare.
B. Florida's offense is as one-dimensional as Tennessee's Crompton days (pre-Kiffin).
C. Florida's defense had major trouble stopping the running (and sometimes passing) game of BGSU.
D. It's played at Neyland Stadium.

But keep the faith, it will make our victory celebration even greater.

Good luck.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
maybe I haven't watched Adrian Peterson much, but I keep seeing his running style in Yeldon.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm more worried about losing to A&M next week than losing to Tennessee.

I'd be worried about A&M too. The Louisana Tech cancellation gave them extra time to prepare for you all, and they are going to be fired up for the SEC opener. It's not exactly like the gators will be going in with confidence or momentum.....

But you should be worried about both, especially if you lose to A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom