• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
I arrive on 13th and leave on the 23rd staying in San Antonio and Austin over that period.

Hmm, if you want to watch the UT-TCU game and you still want to catch an NFL game you have options to watch the either the Dallas-CLE game on the 18th or the Texans-jags also on the 18th.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This whole mustard thing is hilarious. They switched to off brand!

Edit: Mustard doesn't work.

Chris R

Hmm, if you want to watch the UT-TCU game and you still want to catch an NFL game you have options to watch the either the Dallas-CLE game on the 18th or the Texans-jags also on the 18th.

Can't really do anything other than the F1 race on the 18th, going to take hours (guessing 3+) to get out of there on the shuttle system they have planned :( I'll look at selling my Cowboys Thanksgiving day ticket when Texas comes out with more info about their Thanksgiving day game.

edit: And ya, nice try UTEP.

Can't really do anything other than the F1 race on the 18th, going to take hours (guessing 3+) to get out of there on the shuttle system they have planned :( I'll look at selling my Cowboys Thanksgiving day ticket when Texas comes out with more info about their Thanksgiving day game.

edit: And ya, nice try UTEP.

They had their chances. A lot of teams this weekend can say that unfortunately for them....

TylerD

I have been to Cowboys stadium twice. Once for OU vs BYU and again for AMA Supercross. It is a shame you won't be able to catch a Cowboys game while you are around for F1. That stadium is ridiculous.

----------

We don't disserve a 17 pt win in this game.

Too bad UTEP couldn't pull out the win. I bet Frenches™ was REALLY pulling for them. Yellow Mustard can help a 50 point underdog win? I'll buy 5 cases!

MVBfD.gif

Fuck you, Rich Rodriguez.

FINISH THEM, ZONA.

BTW, how about that MAC? BG plays close against Florida, N. Illinois nearly beats Iowa, Ohio beats Penn State, Toledo takes Arizona to OT. notbad.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Take the snap and immediately roll to the side line and then throw a deep bomb across the field?

Yeah, except on this one time, it was a 15 yard TD pass, but run to the right sideline (QB's right side), throw back across the field.

Comcast sure knows how to treat sports fans. This fiasco with Pac-12 Network is pretty impressive. Internet streaming of Pac-12 Network is up and running on 3 of the 4 large cable carriers. Guess who isn't? Yes, it's Comcastic!

Nice ending to that Arizona-Toledo game. I'm guessing Arizona wasn't expecting to get tested like they did.

Piggus

Fixed.

Anyhow.. doesn't matter.. Oregon already in full backup mode already... backup QB, RB, Receivers...

Most boring second half of a game I've ever been to lol. Half the stadium was empty by the fourth quarter.

Mariota looked awesome though. I'm excited to see how he does against a real opponent.

bluemax

Banned
Most boring second half of a game I've ever been to lol. Half the stadium was empty by the fourth quarter.

Mariota looked awesome though. I'm excited to see how he does against a real opponent.

Too bad you won't be facing any of those for quite awhile.

Balphon

I left at halftime.

Seems like the right decision in retrospect.

8byte

Banned
It was good to see MSU get their ass handed to them after they talked so much shit on K-State (well, their QB). Such a douche bag.

squicken

Good Lord the Sooners look like crap. Cant lose 3 OL in such a short time frame and not have it screw things up. I'll say this for Jones though, he was a little erratic but he moved well and kept his eyes down the field. In the long run that will help him as the pocket just won't be clean all year

SyNapSe

Gotta give credit to Saban. To lose all of those guys to the NFL and come out and destroy a top 10 team. geez, almost unfair

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Michigan should never have been a top 10 team to be fair, but, yeah, Saban sure knows how to recruit. They never seem to lose a step.

2010. Especially USCe and 2/3 of the Auburn game.

Bama looked great last night but I'm not expecting a season of sugar and rainbows. They'll probably drop a game they should win. Arkansas looks like a good candidate for that.

Yeldon looked awesome though. Lot better than I expected. Fowler is never going to get out of the depths of the chart, even though he looks good pretty much every time he plays.

JCX

Northern Iowa played Wisconsin pretty close. I could see the eventual B1G champion being a 10-2 team. I do wonder how high Michigan will rise in the rankings this week. Probably 5 or 6.

More college football on a Sunday? Why thank you, I'll take it. God bless opening weekend.

Northern Iowa played Wisconsin pretty close. I could see the eventual B1G champion being a 10-2 team. I do wonder how high Michigan will rise in the rankings this week. Probably 5 or 6.

I think the bigger question is just how many first-place votes Notre Dame will get.

More college football on a Sunday? Why thank you, I'll take it. God bless opening weekend.

I think the bigger question is just how many first-place votes Notre Dame will get.

12 and they will crack the top, then they could lose the rest of their games and still not drop out of the top 25

and don't too excited for the game today, whats left of isaac will be rolling through here, starting about 30 minutes before kickoff. Have a feeling that we may not get more then 1/2 of the game played

cashman

Banned
So the Oklahoma St. and Savannah St. game was given the largest spread ever in College Football history .... and they covered.

KingGondo

Banned
So the Oklahoma St. and Savannah St. game was given the largest spread ever in College Football history .... and they covered.
With 22 minutes left in the game.

It's seriously not an exaggeration that a great high school team would beat Savannah State. No talent, poor execution, penalty-prone, turnover-prone, lack of effort on defense...

Gundy called off the horses and benched Lunt in the first quarter, and we scored 49 more points after that mainly by running the ball. And it could have been 87 points if Sharp hasn't missed a field goal in the first half.

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom