• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomaha

Couple pics of the current construction going on at our East Stadium, because I know you guys want 'em.

503beab39656e.preview-620.jpg

It...will be beautiful.

So Ohio State banned twitter use by media members during Urban Meyer's news conferences.

And is now already lifted.

Whomever thought of that policy should have to do laps while media members post pictures to instagram about it.

I just wanted to see them trying to enforce that.

It's been great watching local media bitch about this. It added ontop of the bitching they did because ESPN had exclusive access to fall camp. Was one of the most pathetic things I have seen.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
It's been great watching local media bitch about this. It added ontop of the bitching they did because ESPN had exclusive access to fall camp. Was one of the most pathetic things I have seen.

Look, I just wanted to see a intern at the press conference dive across a row of reporters to stop someone from tweeting. Preferably with video.

Look, I just wanted to see a intern at the press conference dive across a row of reporters to stop someone from tweeting. Preferably with video.

LOL, I knew Urbz had a problem with yielding to problem players, but it's clearly gotten worse as now he is letting the media dick him around too.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

ChiTownBuffalo

Welcome to the SEC Aggie.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
By the way, final post count from the off season for the top 10 posters:

ConfusingJazz 1,008
Lonestar 1,005
ChiTownBuffalo 765
mre 606
bucknuticus 604
Cyan 591
andycapps 557
cdyhybrid 523
Sirpopopop 352
BertramCooper 317

bluemax

Banned
My Week 1 picks:

(THU) South Carolina @ Vanderbilt by 7
(THU) Texas A&M @ Louisiana Tech by 10
(THU) Washington State @ BYU by 13
(FRI) Tennesseevs. NC State by 3
(FRI) Boise State @ Michigan State by 7
Notre Dame vs. Navy by 17
Ohio @ Penn State by 6
Northwestern @ Syracuse by 3
Nevada @ California by 10
Miami @ Boston College by 3
Clemson vs. Auburn by 3
Michigan vs. Alabama by 13
San Diego State @ Washington by 14
(SUN) Kentucky @ Louisville by 14
(MON) Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech by 7

Man I am excited for the season to start.

ag-my001

Silver lining: Aggies can't be caught looking ahead to Florida anymore.

That stint of away games was always going to be killer.

(THU) Texas A&M @ Louisiana Tech by 10

Isaac won this in a wash.

First to 1k was all I cared about.

Sounds like first loser talk to me.

Not only that, but with the Louisiana Tech game taking away their bye week in week 7 their schedule starting in week 6 is @Ole Miss, @La Tech, LSU, @Auburn, @Miss State, @Alabama.

Have fun with THAT.

If they are swept by the Mississippi schools, are they thrown out?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Silver lining: Aggies can't be caught looking ahead to Florida anymore.

That stint of away games was always going to be killer.

...but a new away game against a solid opponent in what should have been a bye week makes it significantly worse than it would have been.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol, LA Tech isn't offering refunds. They'll honor the tickets/parking when the game gets played, but no refunds.

TS-08

lol, LA Tech isn't offering refunds. They'll honor the tickets/parking when the game gets played, but no refunds.

Don't most sports teams (primarily baseball I guess) only allow for the ticket to be used for the reschedule or maybe in exchange for a ticket to another game? I didn't think you could ever really get refunds for a postponed game to be played later.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Don't most sports teams (primarily baseball I guess) only allow for the ticket to be used for the reschedule or maybe in exchange for a ticket to another game? I didn't think you could ever really get refunds for a postponed game to be played later.

Maybe, I've never got stuck in a postponed situation. But it's a shitty thing to do, but I guess Stubhub exists for a reason.

ag-my001

Opening game at home + big school within driving distance = tons of tickets sold. Of course they don't want to give refunds for what could be one of their highest attendance games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom