• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

I can't see AAC without thinking of these fellows.

SPa2abZ.jpg

I'm in Houston and Astros games are on CSN, but at present time more carriers offer LHN than CSN therefor I mercifully cannot watch the Astros ( or Rockets, but I wish I could watch them )

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
SEC
fuck all of them except for the Volunteers I say!

(THU) North Carolina @ South Carolina by 17
(THU) Ole Miss @ Vanderbilt by 7
(THU) Rutgers @ Fresno State by 4
Mississippi State vs. Oklahoma State by 7
Syracuse vs Penn State by 3
BYU @ Virginia by 4
Alabama vs Virginia Tech by 21
Georgia @ Clemson by 5
LSU vs TCU by 3
Boise State @ Washington by 3
Northwestern @ California by 7
(SUN) Colorado vs Colorado State by 2

I have very, very, very, VERY low expectations for this season.... but dammit I'm hyped to scream "Go Rocky Top" at least once this year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't know what Vandy is doing, but if the Rape thing was so serious that it killed the Fulmer Cup, it sure isn't getting the national news as much as you'd think. Seems like it's only talked about on message boards.

All I've seen on video for Vandy, is "ICE CREAM VAN/DANCING FRANKLIN"

Master Level PR Department.

Jeff-DSA

I don't know what Vandy is doing, but if the Rape thing was so serious that it killed the Fulmer Cup, it sure isn't getting the national news as much as you'd think. Seems like it's only talked about on message boards.

All I've seen on video for Vandy, is "ICE CREAM VAN/DANCING FRANKLIN"

Master Level PR Department.

It's a benefit of SEC membership. You get one pass per season.

Lonestar

VT wanted to get in one more injury before the season started:

Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas will have one less weapon on the field Saturday against Alabama.

Hokies tight end Ryan Malleck was ruled out for the entire season Thursday because of a torn labral in his shoulder, Virginia Tech announced. The junior suffered the injury Aug. 20 during a practice.

Lonestar

got espn360 loaded up in time for the XP :lol

sadly, will leave work in 15-20 minutes, and drive for 20 minutes to get home. Get home in time for halftime :/

Lonestar

yikes, horrible safety play. Both safety's dove towards the guy going across the middle :lol

God damn it, I missed kickoff. What kind of a third rate school plays football at 5 on a Thursday?

EDIT: And North Carolina already sucking. Fuck the entire Carolina thing. They should have never given the throne back to the Stuarts!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Yessirrrrr first fourth and! That's what I'm talking about. God love Spurrier lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This 6 oclock kickoff time start sucks. Don't even have dinner ready or changed from work yet.

LOL UNC "defense" Get run over

Top Bottom