• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
fuck watchespn.com. won't let me log in. Time to look to... alternative means.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
mre just forgot his espn login :p

first kick by SCAR kicker, while not long, was straight and kicked with authority. It'd give me confidence if I was a SCAR fan.

Hoping for something similar. Either that Cade Foster finally learns this whole "kicking" thing, or that Griffith kid is allowed to play.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
These UNC uniforms look like high school shit, and this is coming from someone who kinda liked their chrome helmets

Lonestar

These UNC uniforms look like high school shit, and this is coming from someone who kinda liked their chrome helmets

yeah, they're a total letdown. I figured they'd be dressed in that tarheel blue, but they're pretty crummy. Black Pants? Really?

Lonestar

scar4th.gif

For that ACC Tackling we talked about earlier.

SBNation doing "live bloggin" that anyone can type in on.

Spurrier is coaching like me when I play NCAA Football on Freshman difficulty.

EDIT: Well, less Hail Mary's I guess, but still.

EDIT 2: SEE! More Hail Mary's, Spurrier! When they catch on, Half Back toss! Keeping the AI honest!

Lonestar

everytime I see a QB take off running, and doesn't take the obvious slide that's there for them to use, it pisses me off. Asking to get injured.

Hey look, USC scored.

Time to go home, I think.

andycapps

everytime I see a QB take off running, and doesn't take the obvious slide that's there for them to use, it pisses me off. Asking to get injured.

Hey look, USC scored.

Time to go home, I think.
I thought that too. Shaw is going to get a broken leg before his career is over.

Was hoping to watch this in an attempt to see how UGA might fare against Sakerlina next week but NC is not playing any better than a scout team.

Lord, we only allowed 17 points the entire game last season, UNC has dropped the ball already. Shame too, I like the Tar Heels

Less than 3 hours until Vandy/Ole Miss, my body is ready, guys

Top Bottom