• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

andycapps

Yeah, I have just built a rock solid offensive game plan.

Figure out where Clowney is, roll the offense the other direction.

You're welcome, SEC.
Do they still have that other awesome DE or did he go pro? But yeah, running the other way is generally the way to go with him.

He's looking a little out of shape right now. Maybe dehydrated?

george_us

Is this game blacked out on WatchESPN?

I keep getting the "User is not authorized" error when trying to watch the SC/UNC game yet ESPN3 games work fine.

pxleyes

Banned
Is this game blacked out on WatchESPN?

I keep getting the "User is not authorized" error when trying to watch the SC/UNC game yet ESPN3 games work fine.
Usually that's a login issue. Otherwise local games can be blacked out if they appear on local channels.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
What the hell do you expect with some god damn ACC refs (would be like SEC people reffing your tourney game lol). Motherfucker, if that's a penalty on us...

Draconian

I don't know what's more annoying, the extensive rules on defenseless players or the fact that the announcers are going to read the whole freaking rule book about it all year like we don't know what's going on.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Answer: David Pollack/Jesse Palmer
Touche.

Edit: I would also have accepted:

"Because ESPN puts the integrity of its news reporting ahead of its desire to increase viewership and revenue from advertising. *snicker*"

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Scar honestly doesn't look that impressive. That offense seems too hit or miss to hang with the other top teams.

Social commentary on the increasingly blurred lines between student-athlete and minor league player.

Also, fuckin'

it's insanely popular. fit doesnt matter.

Yeah, but I understand party anthems. I understand pump up rock. I understand cheesy ass techno with bass drops. Where does Blurred Lines fit into any of this? I mean, besides the dumb version every band is going to play at halftime.

andycapps

Scar honestly doesn't look that impressive. That offense seems too hit or miss to hang with the other top teams.
Playcalling doesn't make sense, though OBC may already be backing off some to avoid showing much to UGA. Then again, most personnel are the same as last year so I don't see much advantage in that.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Looks like Ingram just scored for NO. He's had a good preseason

Playcalling doesn't make sense, though OBC may already be backing off some to avoid showing much to UGA. Then again, most personnel are the same as last year so I don't see much advantage in that.

That makes sense actually

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Mark?

They letting him do anything more than run up the center's ass?

Yep. Ivory is gone and PT Curiser's health is always a bit suspect. I think they like Sproles as a receiving back so I expect Mark to get more carries this year.

Top Bottom