• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So if Ole Miss and Vandy starts while SCAR and UNC are weather delayed, what will they do when the weather delay is over?

Just found super-secret video of Jadeveon Clowney's conditioning coach showing his super-secret off-season conditioning workout...

ibqriARQwThcoR.gif

mre

Why are you cheering for Rape U? did you attend?
(1) I usually pull for Vandy because it's Vandy, god bless them.
(2) Ole Miss is in the West, so fuck 'em twice. Plus ESPN's drooling over Ole Miss' recruiting class is getting obnoxious.

Edit: I actually picked Ole Miss to win, but I'm okay with being wrong on that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ugh, gonna hate watching Ole Miss. It's nothing but "...Alabama wanted that guy"

If all those guys work out, Ole Miss is going to be a pain for 3 years.

Tony Conner...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
(1) I usually pull for Vandy because it's Vandy, god bless them.
(2) Ole Miss is in the West, so fuck 'em twice. Plus ESPN's drooling over Ole Miss' recruiting class is getting obnoxious.

Edit: I actually picked Ole Miss to win, but I'm okay with being wrong on that.

I would imagine you hate every SEC team save Vandy and UK (football only)

If you're referring to Guileless, he's at the game.

Yes him, I remember avatars better than user names. He has the Ole Miss bear

mre

I would imagine you hate every SEC team save Vandy and UK (football only)
Pretty much, except Kentucky can burn with the rest of them. Also I have a small affinity for the Gata due to (1) attending there for a year and (2) my intense dislike for Florida State. So it doesn't make me sad if they eek out a win, though I don't care if they win or not.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
good thing is, as long as Ole Miss has Bo, we don't have to worry THAT much about Ole Miss.

South Carolina-North Carolina game has now been suspended longer than Johnny Manziel.

mre

Holy fuck. Robert Nkiemdiche is getting the Manti Te'o treatment. If he's anywhere near the fucking ball even if he's not making the play they're going to credit him somehow.

It's going to be a long fucking year.

Top Bottom