• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
This targeting = automatic ejection rule is going to be rescinded next off-season I bet.

Novid

Banned
espn's too busy chugging on that Manziel D, ignores that an A&M defender stomped on the Rice RB while he was on the ground. No replay to see if it was his leg or hand that was stepped on. Cause they just showed more Manziel.

they didn't even create manziel, they just say they did.

ag-my001

This targeting = automatic ejection rule is going to be rescinded next off-season I bet.
Especially if they overturn the majority of the ejections, but still enforce the penalty that was just shown by the replay booth to be incorrect.

Aggy's next game is going to be broadcast on ESPN3. Gonna be hard for the main ESPN channels to keep showing him during that game. Guess we'll see millions of cut in's and game breaks during the other games to show Johnny Football chatting on the sidelines

Novid

Banned
Aggy's next game is going to be broadcast on ESPN3. Gonna be hard for the main ESPN channels to keep showing him during that game. Guess we'll see millions of cut in's and game breaks during the other games to show Johnny Football chatting on the sidelines

doubt that, you know they will "flex" that game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The first was for fighting. They didn't show a replay, but it looks like a punch was thrown.

I know. I think Lone was just confused because he saw that player get tossed, and then we're talking about another player getting tossed. It's not often you see 1 player ejected from a game, much less 2.

Oh no, Buckeyes didn't win by 40, I'm sure everyone's going to be concerned. :p

I get the feeling a lot of the defensive fuckups seen today aren't happening with Roby back.

(I also get the feeling anyone actually concerned by this outside our fanbase doesn't remember that UGA finished 12-2 after a similar struggle against Buffalo last season
though granted they got to dodge everyone in the SECW except Alabama
.)

Pimpwerx

The targeting rule looks dumb right now, but it might pay off long term. Right now guys are getting used to it, but it might result in guys trying to deliver safer hits, which is a win for everyone. I don't expect to see the penalty called this much come midseason. PEACE.

ag-my001

I know. I think Lone was just confused because he saw that player get tossed, and then we're talking about another player getting tossed. It's not often you see 1 player ejected from a game, much less 2.
A&M always out to excel in all areas of the game.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I wish we were playing someone worth a damn today. Waiting all day to play Austin Peay on PPV is no fun.

I'm not even planning on watching it. I don't need my expectations to be built up over the next two weeks only to be completely dashed on Sept. 14th.

I'm kind of upset Alabama didn't put a cupcake next week. Protection in case one of our players gets ejected in the 2nd half against VT.

That is what I was thinking, I know Saban will verbally destroy anyone on his godly Defense getting hit with one of the stupidest rules ever introduced to the game.

Also, pretty sure I am one of the only people that saw this coming with the Miss St/ Okla St game :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hard not to expect SEC blowing during a game with an SEC team. Unless he's watching a game not featuring an SEC team.

LegoDad

Also they keep talking about the amazing OSU offense.. That was last year. Different year different players different coaches.. move on.

Top Bottom