• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Why make a change this year when you can wait it out one more year and get Chip Kelly?

Boosters are watching every Philly game very closely.

But if they think they can get Strong, they may not give a fuck about Kelly. For whatever dumb reason.

andycapps

Gurley is nowhere near 100% conditioning wise. Probably 60-70% if that. Over a month without playing football does that I guess. At least he has an excuse unlike Clowney.

Strong would be a much better coach than Chip Kelly.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Gurley is nowhere near 100% conditioning wise. Probably 60-70% if that. Over a month without playing football does that I guess. At least he has an excuse unlike Clowney.

I will be sad if the Jags draft Clowney. Lost all respect for him this season.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
penn-state-punter-is-a-good-actor.gif
That shit should be reviewable in order to give the kicking team a penalty.

andycapps

We got this, guys!!!
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. Teams typically make changes to their offense at the half and our defense is too young to make adjustments at halftime. They're just trying to get them to play sound football for 4 quarters.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Florida's offense is explosive enough that anything could happen in the second half. The entire stadium could blow up.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
If Sparty's offense weren't so anemic this would be a blowout.
And if Michigan's offensive line wasn't so porous (a consistent problem against every team Michigan has played), they would probably be winning this game. Gardner has been fairly impressive when he's thrown the ball. But Sparty defenders are getting into the backfield on almost every play. Michigan probably won't break 50 yards running, even without including sack yards.

Jhriad

Florida can't fire Muschamp. There are already enough big programs that are going to need a new head coach. Nebraska doesn't need any more competition for good candidates.

bob page

And if Michigan's offensive line wasn't so porous (a consistent problem against every team Michigan has played), they would probably be winning this game. Gardner has been fairly impressive when he's thrown the ball. But Sparty defenders are getting into the backfield on almost every play. Michigan probably won't break 50 yards running, even without including sack yards.
Do you seriously believe anything you just said after Gardner's latest possession?

God do I love trolling Michigan fans on my FB. I really don't follow either team but living near Ann Arbor..it's all I hear. Soo..Go Green!

Jhriad

Players dropping like flies in this Nebraska game. This keeps up and we're going to have to pull folks in from the stands to flesh out both teams.

andycapps

Wut

No way that was a lateral. Maybe it was, really close.

Sucks for Lynch that he gave up on that one thinking it wasn't a lateral. Should have tried to pick it up either way.

Top Bottom