• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

MrJames

Go Gators

jBrOfoA.jpg

Oozer3993

Michigan has far and away the dumbest coaching staff in football. They need to all be let go as soon as possible. They need to be Kiffin-ed and not even let on the bus back home.

andycapps

At least Lynch had a great quote after getting clocked in the ribs earlier.

6. This qualifies as the greatest in-game injury update ever: Early in the second quarter Arthur Lynch took a shot to the ribs and had to leave the game. A short time later came this e-mail from UGA spokesman Claude Felton: "Artie Lynch sent word up to announce that he is "Boston Strong" and the Red Sox won the World Series this week."

Gatas trying to go after Gurley like they did a few years ago with Ealey. Stay classy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
-59 on 23 now.

:lol, MSU's already locked up best Run D stat for the year. Already was way ahead, but this game will actually lessen their yard per carry for the year by .6 yards, and lessen the yard per game by 6 or 7 yards. An insane amount to lower, when you already give up 2.00 ypc and 50 ypg.

Broank

Michigan has far and away the dumbest coaching staff in football. They need to all be let go as soon as possible. They need to be Kiffin-ed and not even let on the bus back home.

Our offensive line is probably one of the worst in College football history. All the supposed NFL players and 4 and 5 star recruits don't matter if you have shit coaches teaching them.

Ambient80

lol, bald Florida coach not really helping things by getting in the face of Georgia players after the play. Protip, dude: They're wearing helmets and pads, you're not.

andycapps

Both teams seem to be looking for a fight.

Nothing new really. Teams hate each other.

What is everyone's opinion on the horse collar tackle? Should it be a penalty or no? I don't see any other way to make a tackle in that case.

:jnc at the official explanation.

Lonestar

Nothing new really. Teams hate each other.

What is everyone's opinion on the horse collar tackle? Should it be a penalty or no? I don't see any other way to make a tackle in that case.

:jnc at the official explanation.

in this case, yes, absolutely a penalty. It's as bad as diving at the knees, just because you got beat, don't try to blow out their knees or Achilles.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
in this case, yes, absolutely a penalty. It's as bad as diving at the knees, just because you got beat, don't try to blow out their knees or Achilles.

But he had all jersey...

Never mind, just looked it upa nd if you are hooked inside the jersey it is still a horse collar in NCAA. Carry on.

andycapps

Shades of Brandon Spikes. Probably why Gurley got a little upset.

G3QbvT4.jpg

Right, I get it I just don't know how else you tackle a guy from behind.

andycapps

Lots of beat writers sharing that the horse collar was a jersey tackle and not by pads. So not horse collar, but whatever now. It did look like one.

And wow at that safety. Shit Bobo, get it together.

Lonestar

Shades of Brandon Spikes. Probably why Gurley got a little upset.

G3QbvT4.jpg

Right, I get it I just don't know how else you tackle a guy from behind.
Not seeing the spikes correlation in this picture.

grab him with your arms across his chest, push him out of bounds, or trip him.

But really, stop him before he runs past you.

Nice blocking UGA.

Top Bottom