• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Lots of beat writers sharing that the horse collar was a jersey tackle and not by pads. So not horse collar, but whatever now. It did look like one.

And wow at that safety. Shit Bobo, get it together.

Jersey or pads, as long is they are hooked over the top of either one it is a horse collar.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
yeah, I say it's more important than the "hooked" part. If the tackle is sideways or forward, should be ok. It's the backwards action that hurts.

The rule just says if they are grabbing the inside back collar of shoulder pads or jersey and immediately pull the ball carrier down it is a horse collar. Also outside of the tackle box.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
oh God if Florida wins...

Was hoping for a UGA blowout, simply because LSU fans hold their offensive performance against "best Defense" Florida as meaningful.

andycapps

Man, that playcall.. Then again, with how bad our defense was playing I don't blame them. Still going for it on 4th and 1 on your side of the 50 with how bad our defense is, I don't know.

One of those calls that would be brilliant if it worked and looks horrible in hindsight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
shitty option attempt. Dumb QB, don't jump sideways and pitch.

It isn't. Because they have 2 tds today.
just didn't write that part, yeah obviously they done better the last 2 drives. Still doesn't hide 1 for 31 possessions.

Top Bottom