• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
shitty option attempt. Dumb QB, don't jump sideways and pitch.

just didn't write that part, yeah obviously they done better the last 2 drives. Still doesn't hide 1 for 31 possessions.

Yeah, after watching Florida's offense it is hard to believe they went so long without getting into the endzone. They are dynamic and the play calling is excellent.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can' throw when you're running away from the LOS, dude. Pass it before they get there.

Pimpwerx

I missed the entire game. Just got home. When I last looked, the score was 23-3 Dogs. WTF happened? I'm happy, but how the hell did we turn this into a game?

This is usually a really hyped game, but with both teams 4-3, this is more of a battle of irrelevancy. Hopefully we can get a stop here and complete a miraculous comeback. Go Gators! PEACE.

squicken

Stupid penalty on WVU. Down near the goal line in overtime and make a needless hold

e: Well there it is. At least it was close

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I missed the entire game. Just got home. When I last looked, the score was 23-3 Dogs. WTF happened? I'm happy, but how the hell did we turn this into a game?

This is usually a really hyped game, but with both teams 4-3, this is more of a battle of irrelevancy. Hopefully we can get a stop here and complete a miraculous comeback. Go Gators! PEACE.

Turnover.

andycapps

Lateral call went against UGA, wasn't definitive. Tide changed there and that was a short td. Went from there. UGA hasn't been able to do much on offense since then. Our defense has been hit or miss. Mostly miss the second half.

andycapps

Game right there. 3 in a row baby! Order restored to universe.

Good game though. Our defense always makes things more exciting than they should be.

Top Bottom