• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Pimpwerx

At least I got to go to school there while they were good. I see students get excited now and recent alums and I feel sorry for them.

Why did they fire Fulmer again? I seem to remember it being because they were bad, but I don't remember them ever being this bad under him. The team only got worse once he left. PEACE.

Meier

The real trap game is in the Swamp on the 30th.

That hurt just typing it.

There really isn't a trap game remaining with the exception of maybe the conference title game. Y'all are straight brutal. At least a 28 point win IMO.

Pimpwerx

There really isn't a trap game remaining with the exception of maybe the conference title game. Y'all are straight brutal. At least a 28 point win IMO.

The Vegas point spread will be "undefined". We're tripping over ourselves against Vandy. This could be the worst Gators team I've ever seen. That's not hyperbole. The worst team I've seen since I became a fan. PEACE.

jjasper

You have got to be joking. Just kick away from him.

Why did they fire Fulmer again? I seem to remember it being because they were bad, but I don't remember them ever being this bad under him. The team only got worse once he left. PEACE.
He was done. He had lost his edge in recruiting and it was becoming clear he was unable to keep with with new upgraded coaches that had been brought by the other schools. It was the right decision, although how it was handled and the subsequent hirings were horribly mismanaged.

JHall

I want Dan Quinn to be our next head coach. Having him bring in an entire NFL coaching staff would be very beneficial to not only recruiting but also development of our players.

Pimpwerx

FIRE.

WILL.

MUSCHAMP.

Is the rest of Gators Nation finally where I was in about Week 2? This loser doesn't deserve to see the end of the season. Fire his ass already so we don't lose another recruiting class.

You have got to be joking. Just kick away from him.

He was done. He had lost his edge in recruiting and it was becoming clear he was unable to keep with with new upgraded coaches that had been brought by the other schools. It was the right decision, although how it was handled and the subsequent hirings were horribly mismanaged.

That makes sense. It was a bit of a rhetorical question, but that explanation sounds right. It's just funny because the team really wasn't this bad under him, eventhough he'd clearly lost his fangs. PEACE.

Binx

I'd laugh at this Florida game, but my own team team is causing me too much stress. Plus Vandy already beat us. Come on Dawgs.!

Meier

Bah, NOL with a third down drop of a first. He doesn't have many drives left.. you can't go dropping those Nick!

Karl2177

I guess the refs are crappy in the TCU/ISU game. Kinda glad I'm not watching it, because I would probably run down to Jack Trice and shank some bitches.

Meier

Nate Andrews having the game of a lifetime. 2 picks including 1 that came back for a TD and a forced fumble that someone scooped up and took in for a TD.

Picked Vandy to cover the spread (10 point favorite? yeah right) but wasn't expecting a straight win necessarily. Can't believe that scoreline.

squicken

The Big 12 is heinous. Baylor will be as untested as Ohio State. Just like OSU, it's hard to make a case for them deserving to be in the MNC, even if they can't control how bad their conference is

Top Bottom