• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Tamanon

Banned
It's pretty telling that LSU's offense is putting the hits on A&M's defense. Defenders are just getting bullrushed.

Ace 8095

It's a good day to be a Georgia Southern Eagle. Our last game in the FCS ends with a win against an SEC team. This sets a great tone for our move to the FBS next year.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
It's a good day to be a Georgia Southern Eagle. Our last game in the FCS ends with a win against an SEC team. This sets a great tone for our move to the FBS next year.

OH GREAT, HERE COME THE GSU LIFELONGS.

:p

Welp

qXSoCLf.png

Racists?

Thought it would be Bridgewater but I see he is having some bad games (relatively). Haven't watched them, so idk. People say it is a deep QB draft, and that may be true, but I don't see a stud no-doubt guy

Today Carr has 7 TD's today ( Broke school record for that).

Just got out of the game. Broke ohio state winning streaks record , 2 nd straight leaders division champs, and punched a ticket to Indy . Game was cold , snowy and windy but a lot of fun .

On side notes LOL gatas, that shits straight up embarrassing.

And good thing the Oregon players didn't want to go back to the rose bowl. I hear El Paso is nice this time of year.

Enfinit

80-7. What a wonderful last home game as a student. Go Noles!

Also, what the fuck happened to the Gatas? Word through the stadium was the lost without GSU throwing a completed pass...

squicken

Why were Evans and Labhart both coming inside? Awful decision b/c that's the only place a safety would be with those routes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
80-7. What a wonderful last home game as a student. Go Noles!

Also, what the fuck happened to the Gatas? Word through the stadium was the lost without GSU throwing a completed pass...

Georgia Southern Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT QBR
K. Ellison 0/3 0 0.0 0 0 -

Georgia Southern Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LG
J. McKinnon 9 125 13.9 1 66
K. Ellison 15 118 7.9 2 45
W. Banks 11 94 8.5 1 53
N. Govan 10 46 4.6 0 15
J. Bryant 4 22 5.5 0 12
I. Huggins 1 17 17.0 0 16
T. Butler 1 16 16.0 0 16
D. Scott 2 12 6.0 0 10
L. Cherry 1 -21 -21.0 0 0
Team 54 429 7.9 4 66

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gonna shit myself if AJ gets 2nd on the Heisman vote.

Might have to go to the looney bin if he wins it.

All depends on if Famous Rapist gets charged.

Jhriad

It was a real pass interference, I was just lol'ing at them actually doing that play call. Specially being they were at the 1 yard line

I like the call. You know they're going to load the box up so if you think you have a good match up it's not going to have any safety help over the top, go for it..

Edit: GG Penn St folks. Hope to see Robinson stick around next year. That combo with a full year in the system for your QB will make that an even tougher matchup.

jakncoke

Banned
I like the call. You know they're going to load the box up so if you think you have a good match up it's not going to have any safety help over the top.

With 1 min 20 left , having your qb chuck it down the field 5 yards deep seems way too dangerous .

Jhriad

With 1 min 20 left , having your qb chuck it down the field 5 yards deep seems way too dangerous .

If they don't have the match-up on the edge that they like they audible into a run. It's not as risky as you think. If your line isn't terrible you'll have the time to put it up there and in all likelihood it just ends up being overthrown.

cdyhybrid

Christian Caple ‏@ChristianCaple 42s
WSU bowl eligible for the first time since 2006. That's nine Pac-12 teams eligible, and seven of them will have 7 or more wins after today.

Top Bottom