• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Game

If ASU wins out we play Stanford at Sun Devil Stadium.

BEAT UCLA!

k10ZTkX.gif

cdyhybrid

Fake Dan Beebe ‏@DanBeebe 2m
#DUCKTEARS WOO-OO EVERY DAY THEY'RE OUT THERE CRYIN
#DUCKTEARS WOO-OO TALES OF DOUBLE DIGIT LOSSES
#DUCKTEARS WOO-OO

Jason Quick ‏@jwquick 12m
Man, I've never seen a fan base turn sour quicker than Oregon's. Timeline is filled with criticisms of Helfrich, Frost, Aliotti, DAT, Huff

God, I love Twitter.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 5m
Arizona getting it done, a week after losing to WSU. 9-game schedule, folks. Bet Oregon wishes it had Chattanooga week to rest Mariota.

^^^Join the party, other conferences!

Fake Dan Beebe ‏@DanBeebe 34s
REMEMBER MICHIGAN YOU FIRED THE GUY WHOS NUKING OREGON LIKE THIS FOR BRADY GOD DAMN HOKE

:jnc

squicken

Was kind of thinking A&M's defense was doing okay, but they'll still give up their usual 40 points. There was just never a game that A&M could afford to lay an egg of offense. If I was hiring Sumlin and USC, I'd wonder why a guy with all those recruits has a defense ranked in the 100s

Balphon

Oregon not taking the gift it was given last week. Oh well. Guess that is what they get for shit talking the rose bowl?

Maybe Auburn has a chance against 'bama? At least it isn't going to be another SEC only final this year.

Auburn isn't going to be able to score like it's used to against Bama, so the question will be how many mistakes they can force on defense.

EDIT: Man, even when he's hating on the Ducks Fake Dan Beebe is still hilarious. I'm so conflicted.

jakncoke

Banned
lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

lolllllllllllllllll

lolllllllll

wait for it

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Was kind of thinking A&M's defense was doing okay, but they'll still give up their usual 40 points. There was just never a game that A&M could afford to lay an egg of offense. If I was hiring Sumlin and USC, I'd wonder why a guy with all those recruits has a defense ranked in the 100s

Well, it's only his second year. Any defense he might have @ A&M is Sherman's. Course, so is alot of the offense.

This game is too close for comfort. Wisconsin is outplaying Minnesota in almost every aspect, but just keeps making stupid mistakes.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I hate that A&M's offense is having a bad day. Cause I'm sure for the next year, all I'll see is LSU fans harping about holding Manziel down while Big Ole Nick Saban can barely stop him.

impirius

Guess I'll check out how Oregon at Zona is goiwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Welp, any games on that are closer than three scores?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Uh, the counter to that one is quite simple, don't you think?
Have you ever tried to argue with an LSU fan? They ignore your points and just keep on trucking. The only ways to win are (1) not to play or (2) ensure they have no hope or joy left in their lives.

squicken

Sounds a lot like Dennis Franchione.

He's doing well in the recruiting rankings. I'm sure the classes he's brought in will do okay. I just wonder about the ability to develop a defense. Defense is bad but today the offense never gave them a chance

Top Bottom