• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Petty or Carr are the guys to watch. Petty seems to be the one gaining late momentum

Petty, perhaps, because they're in the hunt for a title spot. Fresno State's not going to get any pub.

Christian Caple ‏@ChristianCaple 42s
WSU bowl eligible for the first time since 2006. That's nine Pac-12 teams eligible, and seven of them will have 7 or more wins after today.

...and should have beaten 9-1 Auburn.

squicken

Petty, perhaps, because they're in the hunt for a title spot. Fresno State's not going to get any pub.

It's actually pretty wide open. McCarron could win if all the others fall by the wayside. Winston of course is the wild card. Think Petty benefits from being the QB on a potent offense. Dunno if he is viewed as a system guy. Nick Florence put up great numbers too. He was basically Petty in a stronger Big 12 on a Baylor team with a worse defense

bachikarn

@Jason_Higdon GSU was minus 3 in turnovers..missed two Extra Points..didnt complete a pass.. down 19 of 65 scholarship player's and won

survive lol. FSU will win by 30 w/ or w/o Jameis.

I'm pessimistic enough to have Carolina penciled in over Duke this week in football, 3 times this year in basketball, and pretty much every year going forward for the next decade. Just an FYI. If Duke wins, it's gravy.

Almost the same thing here.

Lonestar

carlos HYde should be getting some love...

was going to say, he wasn't on CFBstats top 100 rushing leaders.

Then noticed he's only played in 7 games (before today)

He's got good numbers, but he'd be inside the top 15 of RB's, and not near the top.

No. Andre Williams yes.

He might have good enough numbers, but is stuck on Boston College.
Couple other RB's from lesser teams. Carey from Arizona, Andrews from Western Kentucky. Sankey from Washington or the Wisconsin RB would be ok, too.

Really, Jordan Lynch should get some pub. Maybe even Bortles @ Central Florida.

was going to say, he wasn't on CFBstats top 100 rushing leaders.

Then noticed he's only played in 7 games (before today)

He's got good numbers, but he'd be inside the top 15 of RB's, and not near the top.

He might have good enough numbers, but is stuck on Boston College.
Couple other RB's from lesser teams. Carey from Arizona, Andrews from Western Kentucky. Sankey from Washington or the Wisconsin RB would be ok, too.

Really, Jordan Lynch should get some pub. Maybe even Bortles @ Central Florida.

Carlos usually only plays 2.5 quarters is averaging an insane 7.9 yards per carry, that was prior to today. And became urban Meyers first 1000 yard rusher.

Also has urbz been blamed yet today for the gata's woes?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy right now! Frozen and my voice is gone, but incredibly happy! What a game.

Lonestar

Carlos usually only plays 2.5 quarters is averaging an insane 7.9 yards per carry, that was prior to today. And became urban Meyers first 1000 yard rusher.

So what you're saying is, sometimes players don't get the stats they "could" get, because they get shut down really early?

I understand.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So who the hell gets the heisman now?!

aj-mccarron-chest-tattoo-new.jpg

Talon

Explain yourself Gondo

This is first official sellout since Boone Pickens Stadium (re)opened in 2009. Save for 1 small pocket of green it's all orange and black.

Hyde doesn't have the national name recognition required to win it. Plus the missed games and all the academic issues.

Top Bottom