• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

bachikarn

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 23m
Heard this wk from a source that #UF would make changes,canning OC & OLine coach. After losing today I wonder if Muschamp also is forced out

Talka

Oregon was gifted the Pac-12 North last weekend and one week later they're hanging it right back to Stanford.

cdyhybrid

Reactions after perusing the scores on ESPN:

• Stanford/Cal game is ugly at half =\
  • At least Cyan's alma mater is looking good against JFF
  • Carolina schools running up the score!
  • The football team at Duke University has 9 wins. DUKE. 9 WINS!
  • Muschamp has to be gone

Also nice penalty there Oregon!

Edit: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also Hawaii in a tie game with just over a minute left! Maybe they can get off the schneid!

rando14

iBxoXAEt6Qcpm.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
interesting to watch the CBS game on the website, with the "All 22" camera angle.

No graphics, no replays, all X's and O's

Pimpwerx

Still working, so glad I missed the game. Georgia Southern? GEORGIA SOUTHERN?!? C'mon...this isn't funny anymore. Muschamp is so fucking gone. Hooray! PEACE.

Reactions after perusing the scores on ESPN:

• Stanford/Cal game is ugly at half =\
  • At least Cyan's alma mater is looking good against JFF
  • Carolina schools running up the score!
  • The football team at Duke University has 9 wins. DUKE. 9 WINS!
  • Muschamp has to be gone

Also nice penalty there Oregon!

Edit: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also Hawaii in a tie game with just over a minute left! Maybe they can get off the schneid!

So happy to see Duke winning. the Duke/UNC game should be a good one!

Stanford's 42 first-half points not only a record in the Big Game, but most Cardinal has EVER scored in the first half of a game. Any game.
Great.

Goff is confirmed out for the game, too. He set the single season Cal passing record on his final pass.

JHall

I'm at work and I just saw the final score. This entire coaching staff needs to be gone by the end of the night.

squicken

A&M finally got a blitz home on that 3rd and goal. But every other 3rd down blitz they get stuffed and give up the middle of the field. I get that the DC needs to get pressure but it isn't working

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Loston almost targets, incomplete pass, Loston just runs 50 yards downfield to the endzone and takes a knee, causing a timeout. Ok...

Pimpwerx

Some UL fans are concerned Charlie Strong could get a Florida call. What do you gators think of that?
Should gotten the call years ago. Gators fans knew Strong was a good coach. I've always had reservations about Muschamp, given that he was in charge of that overrated Texas defense. PEACE.

cdyhybrid

I take total satisfaction in the fact that I can't be bothered to watch your game today.

I'll be too busy crying.

10 years, 7 Win Steve, etc. etc.

You wouldn't really have a rooting interest anyway! Your two biggest rivals.

Don't worry, at least you guys won't have to play in that lame Rose Bowl now!

Chris R

Oregon not taking the gift it was given last week. Oh well. Guess that is what they get for shit talking the rose bowl?

Maybe Auburn has a chance against 'bama? At least it isn't going to be another SEC only final this year.

Top Bottom