• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Because I think it's very likely based on her statements and the documented history of how police departments deal with rape. It's not based on nothing like Meier falsely claimed.

I said there was nothing to indicate it PROBABLY happened. That was your conjecture. Here is info from the report btw:

Winston, Casher and Darby went to Potbelly's and arrived around 11:00 pm. While at the bar, a blonde female began speaking with Winston.

As Winston Casher and Darby left, the blonde female got into the cab with them (according to Casher, she invited herself). The statements indicated the female was not intoxicated and was able to carry on a conversation.

When they arrived at their apartment, the female followed Winston into his bedroom.

The door was pulled closed but was partially open because it was broken.

Casher and Darby watched as the female performed oral sex on Winston through Winston's broken bedroom door. They then saw the female and Winston engage in oral sex. As a joke Casher went into the room. In response the female told him to get out. She then got up and closed the door and turned off the lights. According to the statements, there were no indications that the female was not a willing participant.

Approximately 20 minutes later the female left with Winston on his scooter. ASA Cappleman asked that we attempt to re-interview the victim and her friends. She also asked that we interview Casher and Darby as well. It should be noted that Casher was not initially interviewed due to the fact the victim advised she was familiar with him and did not believe he was present when the incident took place. Additionally, Casher did not meet the description the victim provided for the subject who she said entered the room.

More info from Casher's statements:
Once back at their apartment (Casher and Winston were roommates), the female and Winston went into Winston's bedroom. After about 10 minutes Casher and Darby peeked in the room and saw the fem.ale performing oral sex on Winston. Casher stated the door to Winston's room was broken and did not latch closed. A few minutes later he watched as the female and Winston removed their own clothing and climbed on the bed and began to engage in sexual activity. Casher stated he went into the room to see if the female would engage in sexual activity with him as well (as has happened with other females he and Winston have brought back to their apartment); however, the female saw him and told him to get out. A little while later, Casher stated he tried to video tape Winston and the female; however, when the female saw him she again told him to leave. The female then turned off the light and went with Winston into the bathroom. Casher stated a little while later he heard Winston and the female leave and get on Winston's scooter. Casher's statements during the interview were consistent with the statement provided to the police by Attorney Jansen. The only discrepancy was when Casher stated he went into the room to surprise Winston. When asked about this discrepancy, Casher stated he did indeed go into the room to try to have sex with her as well.

Pimpwerx

Great for Famous Jameis being exonerated. That kind of false accusing is scary. Dude's reputation is already ruined because of this. If he doesn't win the Heisman now, it would be a travesty. PEACE.

Great for Famous Jameis being exonerated. That kind of false accusing is scary. Dude's reputation is already ruined because of this. If he doesn't win the Heisman now, it would be a travesty. PEACE.

Yeah I hate to say it but its looking more and more to me like the accuser had some other motive here. Really sucks for Winston, but especially for future victims of rape who are in fact taken advantage of by high profile figures. After reading Cashers report, it just sounds like another wild and crazy weekend night of silly fun and debauchery. Him and Winston have been tag teaming as pickup artists for quite some time it seems.

Quake1028

I think "false accusing" is a bit of a stretch.

thefro

Reading the information this afternoon, they really had zero chance of getting a conviction when the accuser doesn't remember what happened exactly or where the apartment even was at, other holes in her story, and there's two other witnesses saying all the activity appeared to be consensual.

methane47

I wonder if he's still with that Hot Basketball chick

jameis-winston-girlfriend-1.jpg

Pimpwerx

So now I'm hearing that it could have been a consensual gang bang, others were involved? Are there girls like that who would really be fine with 3+ guys having sex with her, without some sort of impaired judgement?
Is this a serious question? You can find millions of videos online of homegrown gangbangs. Not surprisingly, that's one of my favorite categories.

Just like guys fantasize about that sort of thing, women also do. I had a female friend admit such a fantasy to me. I started looking through for friends to call LOL. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I think "false accusing" is a bit of a stretch.
Not from the sound of it. Sounds like she wanted to start a relationship with him but he wasn't having it. She was apparently part off a group called the "cleat chasers'. This isn't uncommon. There's a reason pro athletes take used condoms with then instead of throwing them or even flushing. Stories of women fishing then out of the plumbing and using them to get pregnant. PEACE.

Jay Sosa

GAF Pick'em Week 15 Games

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 3
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 23
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 14
UCF @ SMU by 14
Marshall @ Rice by 10
Texas @ Baylor by 4
Missouri vs. Auburn by 3
South Florida @ Rutgers by 8
Stanford @ Arizona State by 10
Duke vs. Florida State by 8
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 9
Utah State @ Fresno State by 3

Pimpwerx

He's not "exonerated," he's not being charged. That doesn't make him definitely innocent, it just means there's not sufficient evidence to go forward with prosecution.

Please don't depress me by immediately going into how she's obviously a lying slut who decided to "cry rape" because she regretted it the next day. :/
Never said that, but now alot more info if emerging that doesn't passing her in a good light. PEACE.

Meier

I wonder if he's still with that Hot Basketball chick

Around the time the story came to light, I read that they had broken up at some point. Players aren't supposed to use Twitter during the season (although oddly enough, it looks like DeMarcus Walker has been so I dunno if it's a fake account or what) so a "love you" tweet to her is his third most recent one which is a little awkward given that apparent update.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Not from the sound of it. Sounds like she wanted to start a relationship with him but he wasn't having it. She was apparently part off a group called the "cleat chasers'. This isn't uncommon. There's a reason pro athletes take used condoms with then instead of throwing them or even flushing. Stories of women fishing then out of the plumbing and using them to get pregnant. PEACE.

I want you to google rape kit and get back to me.

Otherwise STFU.

Jesus, read what you wrote. I can't believe this is almost 2014 and people still think slut shaming is ok.

(THU) Louisville by 10
(FRI) Northern Illinois by 15
Oklahoma State by 15
UCF by 20
Rice by 4
Baylor by 10
Missouri by 4
Rutgers by 9
Stanford by 4
Florida State by 20
Ohio State by 4
Fresno State by 10

cdyhybrid

Like our program and the bowl game, I'm giving up on the last week of pick 'em, because it doesn't mean anything for me.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 6
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 17
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 9
UCF @ SMU by 9
Marshall @ Rice by 6
Texas @ Baylor by 6
Missouri vs. Auburn by 6
South Florida @ Rutgers by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 10
Duke vs. Florida State by 14
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 9
Utah State @ Fresno State by 9

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
(THU) Lolsville @ Cincinnati by 4
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 4
UCF @ SMU by 10
Marshall @ Rice by 6
Texas @ Baylor by 14
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4
South Florida @ Rugters by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 4
Duke vs. Florida State by 35
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 4
Utah State @ Fresno State by 5 top 5 in the nation

Awwwwww yeah, who remembered to make picks? That's right. Me.
I know I should make my picks. I see them right there ready to be picked, but I feel like Buzz in this scene:

51808d4cafa96f7065000003.png

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
(THU) Lsville @ Cincinnati by 4
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by Texas, BIG 12 CHAMPS
UCF @ SMU by 11
Marshall @ Rice by who cares
Texas @ Baylor by F it, I'm going deep!
Missouri vs. Auburn by 9
South Florida @ Rugters by .5
Stanford @ Arizona State by 6
Duke vs. Florida State by 24
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 7
Utah State @ Fresno State by14

(THU) Lsville @ Cincinnati by 4
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by Texas, BIG 12 CHAMPS
UCF @ SMU by 11
Marshall @ Rice by who cares
Texas @ Baylor by F it, I'm going deep!
Missouri vs. Auburn by 9
South Florida @ Rugters by .5
Stanford @ Arizona State by 6
Duke vs. Florida State by 24
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 7
Utah State @ Fresno State by14

I want a BigXII title too but your scenario gets Mack Brown another 10 year extension to coach until 2030. We'll see how the cards fall, but I'm not "pulling" for OU to win just so we have a chance at winning the Big XII. If OU does win, then yeah of course I'll pull harder for Texas to beat Baylor.

This rollercoaster would be so much easier if Mack just announced his retirement already. But I feel like he wants to coach here until at least 2020 so being forced out by poor performance is our only hope

(THU) Lolsville @ Cincinnati by 4
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 4
UCF @ SMU by 10
Marshall @ Rice by 6
Texas @ Baylor by 14
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4
South Florida @ Rugters by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 4
Duke vs. Florida State by 35
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 4
Utah State @ Fresno State by 5 top 5 in the nation

Awwwwww yeah, who remembered to make picks? That's right. Me.

I should claim half of your points this week, I feel like my post initiated this deluge of picks.

Pimpwerx

I want you to google rape kit and get back to me.

Otherwise STFU.

Jesus, read what you wrote. I can't believe this is almost 2014 and people still think slut shaming is ok.
What I said is 100% factual. You need a dose of reality. Source is local radio in possession of court docs. PEACE.

pxleyes

Banned
(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 4 Well at least something is on TV
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 10 Well at least something is on TV
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 10 Orange will rule the day
UCF @ SMU by 10 UCF, your #2 team in the state of Florida
Marshall @ Rice by 6 I'm hungry
Texas @ Baylor by 17 Be gentle
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4 LOCK OF THE WEEK. TIGERS WILL WIN!
South Florida @ Rutgers by 4 Why is anyone picking USF?
Stanford @ Arizona State by 7 Trees and other nicknames for pot
Duke vs. Florida State by 31 FSU will make Dook look like Dook
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 4 FUCK YOU URBZ
Utah State @ Fresno State by 6 Who cares?

mfaex

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3679987/tpd-documents.pdf

Police reports. Most pertinent thing (that Meggs didn't mention in his presser) is two witnesses there during the sexual encounter saying there was no rape. First affidavit is on page 63, and the second is on page 64. There's other stuff in there. Read for more.

As far as cover-up nonsense goes: http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20131118/FSU03/131118014/

That's about Meggs charging former FSU player Travis Johnson with no evidence in a similar case. Click the link and read for that result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom