• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many of you heard or watched the State attorney's press conference today, but I was embarrassed watching it. The state attorney acted like the typical good ole boy lawyer, dismissed questions from female journalists, and was reluctant to express his opinion on anything.

I am in no way speaking about Jameis Winston or the accuser; my complaint is with the jock-culture on display at what should have been a serious event.

Sounds like regular Fraternity/Sorority Type things.

In some sororities, sisters will need to perform certain acts to be accepted. Acts generally on their allied fraternity

In some fraternities, brothers will need to perform certain "acts" to be accepted as well.
What? No, this isn't regular...

Go Cards.

AntoneM

GAF Pick'em Week 15 Games

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 9
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 17
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 6
UCF @ SMU by 9
Marshall @ Rice by 4
Texas @ Baylor by 4
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4
South Florida @ Rutgers by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 6
Duke vs. Florida State by 17
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 4
Utah State @ Fresno State by 4

Not feeling good about my picks this week; I feel like Alabama kicking a field goal right now.

cdyhybrid

8V8Szo0.jpg

Saban won't be your coach until he is your coach.

this irks me, even if it isn't true

Asked if Brown has told Powers that he wants to stay at Texas beyond this his 16th season, the president said, "That's for Mack to decide. I think he would (tell me)."

Don't you wish you had a job that you couldn't get fired from unless you choose to walk away? Our highest payed state employee apparently has that luxury.

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 7
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 10
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 14
UCF @ SMU by 4
Marshall @ Rice by 7
Texas @ Baylor by 7
Missouri vs. Auburn by 7
South Florida @ Rutgers by 7
Stanford @ Arizona State by 4
Duke vs. Florida State by 14
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 7
Utah State @ Fresno State by 7

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 10
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 6
UCF @ SMU by 6
Marshall @ Rice by 7
Texas @ Baylor by 10
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 7
Duke vs. Florida State by 17
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 6
Utah State @ Fresno State by 6

Draconian

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 10
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 14
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 17
UCF @ SMU by 7
Marshall @ Rice by 3
Texas @ Baylor by 10
Missouri vs. Auburn by 6
South Florida @ Rutgers by 10
Stanford @ Arizona State by 7
Duke vs. Florida State by 14
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 10
Utah State @ Fresno State by 10

MrJames

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 8
(FRI) Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois by 11
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 13
UCF @ SMU by 7
Marshall @ Rice by 6
Texas @ Baylor by 17
Missouri vs. Auburn by 6
Stanford @ Arizona State by 6
Duke vs. Florida State by 27
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 11
Utah State @ Fresno State by 6

cashman

Banned

(THU) Louisville @ Cincinnati by 7
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State by 4
UCF @ SMU by 9
Marshall @ Rice by 6
Texas @ Baylor by 17
Missouri vs. Auburn by 4
Stanford @ Arizona State by 4
Duke vs. Florida State by 28
Ohio State vs. Michigan State by 4
Utah State @ Fresno State by 10

squicken

This Cincy QB is awful, which might be a good thing since I read an nfl thing that Jeff Driskel was a player to watch for next year's draft

e:

Powers acknowledged that a current Texas regent and a former regent had met with Saban's agent, Jimmy Sexton, last January about the possibility that Saban could replace Brown, and Powers said he "exempts" that meeting from Powers' current views. After that meeting, former regent Tom Hicks spoke to Brown about the possibility. Brown told Hicks he did not want to resign, and the flirtation with Saban went no further at the time. Saban has won four national championships, including three of the last four.

http://www.statesman.com/weblogs/bohl-games/2013/dec/05/powers-debunks-saban-rumors/

Not sure what he means by "exempts". Like he erased it from reality?

Chris R

Hope it isn't a good game tonight :( I don't get to watch CFB on Thursdays if an NFL game is on even if it is trash tier.

not happy with the way we played at all, but a win is a win, although there would have been something redeeming about losing and then SMU keeping UCF out of the BCS. Our defense was horrible, our offensive line was terrible, the refs were pretty much what we have come to expect the last 2 years in this league.

Will miss playing Cincy, out of all the teams in this Aresco ruined conference they are the only one left that I have any shade of respect for (and I guess UCONN basketball). They have always been that close rival that you love to hate but dont cheer against. Some of that went away when Huggins left for WVU. Hopefully we will pick up a new series in the future with them.

not happy with the way we played at all, but a win is a win, although there would have been something redeeming about losing and then SMU keeping UCF out of the BCS. Our defense was horrible, our offensive line was terrible, the refs were pretty much what we have come to expect the last 2 years in this league.

Will miss playing Cincy, out of all the teams in this Aresco ruined conference they are the only one left that I have any shade of respect for (and I guess UCONN basketball). They have always been that close rival that you love to hate but dont cheer against. Some of that went away when Huggins left for WVU. Hopefully we will pick up a new series in the future with them.
The only people that ruined the conference are the dumbshit presidents who are the ones who actually make the decisions.

The conference was done well before Aresco got here.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I was only half watching but I think that reverse pass that Cincinnati/Tuberville tried to call on the first play of overtime was the same one Tubs called when Tech went into overtime against TCU last season. Was the Cincinnati QB split out to the left?

cdyhybrid

Teamstrannon ‏@Teamstrannon 3m
Peterson has a clause in his contract where he can walk away from BSU if UW's job becomes available. @A_Jude @Chris_Fetters @Softykjr

Remember the start of the season when people were talking about how Louisville was gonna pummel its cakewalk of a schedule into oblivion? Those were the days.

Remember the start of the season when people were talking about how Louisville was gonna pummel its cakewalk of a schedule into oblivion? Those were the days.

They'll do that next year after they join the ACC.

Although now that I think of it, I guess they'll land in the Atlantic division along with Florida State and Clemson.

OK, move them to the Coastal and they'll probably go undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom