• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Seen some pushback, that perhaps the Orange says "suck it, ACC" and picks Oregon instead of Clemson, leaving ACC with only 1 team (FSU)

cashman

Banned
Are Texans really thinking Nick Saban would go? He's already a legend, and he's probably got a good 3 championships left in him, but you can't win a championship outside the SEC anymore.

The rumors are the boosters are going to make a legit play at Saban, but he ain't leaving.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Seen some pushback, that perhaps the Orange says "suck it, ACC" and picks Oregon instead of Clemson, leaving ACC with only 1 team (FSU)

That would be best for entertainment. Clemson doesn't deserve to be there.

Though neither does Oregon really. So eh. Just keep Oklahoma the hell away from Bama. That is just stupid.

FSU going to be at the first and last BCS championship. Hope this one goes better than the first. Stupid Tee Martin.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
No Oregon

Boring matchups.

I'm disappointed OSU lost if only because it kills any chance of a Bama-Stanford Rose Bowl. Was super unlikely anyway. I don't think Oregon is all that interesting either, but it would be way better than playing Oklahoma.

Boring matchups.

I'm disappointed OSU lost if only because it kills any chance of a Bama-Stanford Rose Bowl. Was super unlikely anyway. I don't think Oregon is all that interesting either, but it would be way better than playing Oklahoma.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to the Rose Bowl.

It needs to be Pac 10/B1G. Anything else and it feels wrong.

Just got some juice in my phone. First want to say big congrats to sparty, you didn't pull a sparty for once!!!

Our secondary is hot dog shit and hopefully fickell leaves and Kerry Combs take his terrible secondary coaching skills back to cincy high school.

I think this is the best I've taken a loss. Fsu would have handled us by 21 points minimum. Plus gotta lose at some point and the 24-0 run was really fun.

Will say Lucas oil stadium is a pretty cool place. But the bars and parking situation around the stadium need serious help.

Looking forward to a good bowl season. Go bucks

Just got some juice in my phone. First want to say big congrats to sparty, you didn't pull a sparty for once!!!

Our secondary is hot dog shit and hopefully fickell leaves and Kerry Combs take his terrible secondary coaching skills back to cincy high school.

I think this is the best I've taken a loss. Fsu would have handled us by 21 points minimum. Plus gotta lose at some point and the 24-0 run was really fun.

Will say Lucas oil stadium is a pretty cool place. But the bars and parking situation around the stadium need serious help.

Looking forward to a good bowl season. Go bucks
Glad you're okay.

Pretty much all of us are taking it well, it seems.

No. Mizzou would have been #2

You sure about that Russ? Two one loss teams.....Mizzou's came at the hands of USCe, while Bamas came at the hands of Auburn. Some/many voters would think Bama's loss looks better than Mizzous. That would have been the argument anyway. Not saying you're wrong, but the final poll would have been really really close at the very least

I'm alive. Buck's assessment of Indy bars & such is true, they weren't ready for us. Lucas Oil is an insanely cool stadium. Fans on both sides kept it fairly civil.

GG, to the Bucks. That was an instant classic.

GO GREEN.

I'm alive. Buck's assessment of Indy bars & such is true, they weren't ready for us. Lucas Oil is an insanely cool stadium. Fans on both sides kept it fairly civil.

GG, to the Bucks. That was an instant classic.

GO GREEN.

Congrats, dude.

Glad everyone got along. I've said it a lot, but there's a strong mutual respect between our schools that I've always appreciated.

Has playing a week after bowl selection ever hurt Army/Navy? Like what if one team was 5-6, and won the game at WestPoint. Too bad, selections have already been made. They should move the game to championship week (today)

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Will you really be cheering for FSU? You've said on here that you don't hate Auburn. Also, Auburn is not only SEC, but they are also an Alabama (state) team, and the state of Alabama has a long 4 year streak going for holding the MNC trophy. I think you secretly want Auburn to win it, to keep those streaks alive.
Fuck the rest of the SEC. And fuck Auburn.

Kacar

My SECSECSEC roomates are telling me UT and Vandy would beat MSU and Vandy would beat OSU and MSU..........save me.

I don't know, I don't live in Alabama, but living in North Carolina and being on the Duke side of the Duke-North Carolina rivalry, there is no chance, 0, that I'm pulling for Carolina to win anything. Not one thing. The overwhelming number of self-respecting Duke fans are the same, as are Carolina fans that feel the opposite. Yes, fine, whatever, pull for the conference. But not everybody in it.

If I hear Bama fan pulling for Auburn, I'm yanking the fan card, just as I'll yank the card if Buckeye fan pulls for Michigan.

The rest of the SEC? I certainly expect most of you to be in the Tiger camp come the championship game, just as I expect most of the ACC to be behind the Seminoles.

Meier

Kanye concert over and back in my hotel room. Not happy with Ohio State. I think with a month we can plan well for Auburn but I know we would have crushed Ohio State. A bit nervous about the game now.

Kanye concert over and back in my hotel room. Not happy with Ohio State. I think with a month we can plan well for Auburn but I know we would have crushed Ohio State. A bit nervous about the game now.

Your scout team offense will be running the triple option for the next month

Kacar

You could pull an SECSECSEC and murder them.

lol yea, I guess that would work. Fans of the top SEC schools like bama, auburn, LSU and UF who have had alot of success recently I can deal with. But its the terrible programs who try to live off their success that piss me off to no end.

like I try to tell all the UT fans I know "no, just since your in the best conference doesnt make you any fucking good" but they just laugh and SECSECSEC it off in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom