• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 4| #KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matt Millen continues to prove he's horrible at calling games.

Never once mentioned that the only Lineman with experience, the RG Steen, was out all game.

pxleyes

Banned
Back at home. Can't say I expected to be hopeful about the offense at the end of the day, but here we are. Murphy is the real deal, even against an atrocious Tenn team. He made all the right decisions where Driskel would make the wrong ones. If that isn't an improvement, what is? It's not like we had a high bar to jump.

Kevtones

What I've knee-jerked today:

1) Baylor is the best team in the Big XII (a bad Big XII)
2) Mike Riley probably won't keep his job
3) The B1G is awful.
4) USC might win the Pac 12 South with their defense (seriously).
5) UW is good. Streak of 17 point victories might be in jeopardy. Not the victory streak, but the 17-point MOV.

squicken

3) The B1G is awful.
5) UW is good. Streak of 17 point victories might be in jeopardy. Not the victory streak, but the 17-point MOV.

Seems possible a really bad Big12 champion could go undefeated along with an unchallenged Ohio State. Obviously early but a really down year it seems

AntoneM

Damn Taylor Kelly got chinned up. Hope he's alright to be in this game...

DAMN, ASU making this a game.

Makes me wonder... If Asu can have this kind of second half against Stanford (after a terrible/awful/embarrassing first half); What can Oregon do? I picked Oregon to win the Pac and now I'm more sure of it than ever.

One good thing, ASU didn't give up like they did under Dennis Erickson.

mcgruber

3) The B1G is awful.

1 is based off of baylor playing bad teams. 4 is just crazy

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yo, Torque's on Fuse, and it's at the end. Much better watching than anything going on in Football today.

MOUNTAIN DEW VS PEPSI, featuring 2 bad actresses fighting on motorcycles!

I guess Brandon agreed to it thinking he could talk them into moving the game to a major market later?

I could see that. It's just kind of confusing. If you're a major program and you agree to a single game against a mid-major (or a lesser AQ team, as UConn was when this game was scheduled), you do it on your own terms.

Man oh man, that field is a piece of shit.

cashman

Banned

3) The B1G is awful.

I agree with the first 3, but ASU and UCLA are going to beat USC this year.

Kevtones

Makes me wonder... If Asu can have this kind of second half against Stanford (after a terrible/awful/embarrassing first half); What can Oregon do? I picked Oregon to win the Pac and now I'm more sure of it than ever.

One good thing, ASU didn't give up like they did under Dennis Erickson.

Stanford like it has less depth this year. Also, ASU just made some damn plays. That twisting catch??? Tale of two halves really, but Graham has them going the right way. The way they came out in the 2nd half was startling.

Seems possible a really bad Big12 champion could go undefeated along with an unchallenged Ohio State. Obviously early but a really down year it seems

Yeah, I mean it's early but it's got this Big East vibe. Least talked about score today: Maryland beating WVU 37-0. Wtf?

1 is based off of baylor playing bad teams. 4 is just crazy

Baylor has been dominant. I'm not sold on their defense but ULM with their QB is not a bullshit opponent. They're okay. Baylor was up 35 in the first quarter. Pretty impressive display so far from them but we'll see!

USC has the mold of an inexplicably 11-2 LSU team right now.

Whelp. I guess I should be happy Tech beat Texas St. 7-33. But I'm not. I'm happy we have a bye week to figure out what the fuck is going on with the offense and all the sloppy play.

I know we're thin at the line. That was a given. But that doesn't excuse so many QB misses, some dropped balls that could cost us, bad ball security, and penalties, penalties, penalties. That had nothing to do with the thin O-line.

Defense and superior talent with another win. Kliff looked peeved coming out of the post-game chat. I predict a lot of "conditioning" in the near future for the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom