• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wonder if Amari was suspended for a quarter, just got in.

drake pushing for starter spot

jakncoke

Banned
wtf.. hoosiers and their magic catches

edit; our defense is really terrible. we could give up 60 points a game to some people if they wanted

Meier

Fairly poor? We were a mess. Our run game needs to be more consistent. Hard with the center gone though.

Maybe generously stated. ;) The bad snaps from Stork thanks to the concussion and then the Lovelady sub in due to Barron losing his helmet pretty much made those respective drives a wash.

Minnesota's head coach suffered another seizure this morning. Will not coach vs Michigan today.

This is like the 8th one in the last 2 years, it's time to step away from the game man...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Our offense really is impressive this year. We have a great receiving squad, a great group of running backs, a good (but young) qb, and some decent play by our line.

Pimpwerx

I'm a little ashamed right now. Had to lie to my mom that I have a hangover and can't work on her car today. I just need a damn day off, and haven't had a Saturday to watch football for 3 weeks. College ball is my favorite, so it's been killing me. Unfortunately, I also promised some other friends I'd hang out with them tonight too, so looks like I'll be missing most of the Gators game anyway. SMH. Why do the college football gods hate me this season? PEACE.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
[QUO TE=mcgruber;84871173]kansas went for a fake punt on 4th and 10......just giving the game to tech[/QUOTE]

I've only had the game on the radio so far, but it sure seems like after the first to drive by each team the writing is on the wall, gimme touchdown or not.

Pimpwerx

How does ESPN hype up with OSU-NWU game as a "tough challenge on the road" for OSU? NW who is 4-0 against Cal, Cuse, Maine and W. Mich. All while being ranked 52nd in points allowed. Is this how you build a national championship campaign? By building up obvious cannon fodder game after game? I don't think Northwestern has ever played defense...ever. Hyping their 21st ranked offense is also laughable. They put up those points against shitty teams. Like 4 tuneup games in a row. They should get murdered. If OSU falls short of 40 points tonight, it should say more about them than NWU. PEACE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
[QUO TE=mcgruber;84871173]kansas went for a fake punt on 4th and 10......just giving the game to tech

I've only had the game on the radio so far, but it sure seems like after the first to drive by each team the writing is on the wall, gimme touchdown or not.

Well, yeah. It is kansas.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How does ESPN hype up with OSU-NWU game as a "tough challenge on the road" for OSU? NW who is 4-0 against Cal, Cuse, Maine and W. Mich. All while being ranked 52nd in points allowed. Is this how you build a national championship campaign? By building up obvious cannon fodder game after game? I don't think Northwestern has ever played defense...ever. Hyping their 21st ranked offense is also laughable. They put up those points against shitty teams. Like 4 tuneup games in a row. They should get murdered. If OSU falls short of 40 points tonight, it should say more about them than NWU. PEACE.

In terms of being a power conference, the B1G sucks and tOSU will not be challanged by anyone else in conference. Or I should say, they shouldn't be, keeping in mind the IU and Purdue games last year.

I wonder if Minnesota can fire their HC without it being some awful lawsuit about getting rid of a guy with a disability.
Seems like a solid coach and sucks about his condition....

But he should do the right thing and resign and maybe stay on as a consultant or assistant or something.

I wouldn't think Minnesota would want to fire him but he isn't exactly putting them in the best position even if it is out of his control. But back to your point, isn't most disability language "reasonable" accommodations? If they actually wanted to, I'm sure they could find a way.

Top Bottom