• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

We're back, baby!

chiefOandR.jpg

Hope Clemson is ready for their pounding!

The ACC Football Network showing UNC-VT just talked about how this game is being broadcast on the Armed Forces Network. Whoops.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So VT player rips off UNC players helmet while he's on the ground, UNC player takes a swing, gets ejected. VT player gets nothing. Bud Foster is one of the dirtiest pieces of shit in football.

Kacar

Go buckeyes!! Fuck NW up tonight.

At the vols game with some UTK buddies of mine. Looking forward to Georgia likely stomping them.

Jhriad

Pretty happy with this win over Illinois. Defense looked a lot better than we've seen previously. Offense didn't put the game away like I would have preferred but still looked good. Hopefully this isn't just an aberration and we can continue to see improvement.

jjasper

Man the uniforms look dumb with the white helmet hopefully if they continue to do this in the future they will match the helmet.

grendelrt

So VT player rips off UNC players helmet while he's on the ground, UNC player takes a swing, gets ejected. VT player gets nothing. Bud Foster is one of the dirtiest pieces of shit in football.

How did you make the leap that two players getting hot headed makes Bud Foster a dirty piece of shit? Could they have flag the VT player sure, but he also didnt take a swing at another player, hence the ejection.

The orange on the lower back part of Syracuse's helmets must represent their defensive awareness running out of their heads.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Tennessee player is a complete moron.

Irrelevant idiot acting bad and then boom, easy 15 to start the game. Good job jackass.

For my purposes this is a good game.

I desire to see the end of Schianoism at Rutgers.

We're in the B1G now. It may require us to take steps back to go forward, we may lose the recruiting class. That's ok.

You can't press forward with Schianoism. Need better coaching than Schianoball to win.

People always wondered why I said he was a terrible coach, now they see on a national stage with the Bucs why I said he was a terrible coach. There's a new regime unconnected to Schiano in the AD's office. We can finally go back to good well coached football as seen in the Graber days. (his issue was keeping players in class, I will give credit to Schiano for building up that department. Schiano management and Graber coaching would've been nice.)

Draxal

For my purposes this is a good game.

I desire to see the end of Schianoism at Rutgers.

We're in the B1G now. It may require us to take steps back to go forward, we may lose the recruiting class. That's ok.

You can't press forward with Schianoism. Need better coaching than Schianoball to win.

Fully agreed, Schiano has been exposed for what he is at the NFL, a good coach to take a shitty team to mediocre but nothing more.

Top Bottom