• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Draxal

Didn't realize it was a Thursday game either.... Going to be tough.

I honestly think we have no chance, we had a good secondary and facing a crippled Bridgewater last year and he still killed us. We have a much poorer one now (the retained player from that secondary is that one who just gave up that play). I know football's football and anything could happen, but it does not look good.

American gave us a pretty rough schedule, we're playing at Ville/UCF/Cinci.

jakncoke

Banned
Don't say things you can't take back.

Our 4 game stats seem to put us 30th or so in pts, total, run and pass but it doesnt feel like it at all from what ive seen this year

Indiana going to get their first win ever against us. Previously 0-16

jakncoke

Banned
Game over #dead

Congrats to Indiana it only took massive child molestation case and massive penalties for you to get your 1st win ever against us. Cyan and haters can fap with my fan tears. Branduil still though lol Rangers and your life and all your teams.

jakncoke

Banned
your student section still sucks indiana

edit: and now i turn off the tv

Im pretty sure they started offering free natty light to people that came in late because the stadium has gotten a whole hellava lot more people as the game progressed

This is just embarrassing. Indiana taking a life time of suck out on us now lol

It was 21-17 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. It is now 42-17. Something something keenu reeves quick sand..ect..ect

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not much offense in this UNC/VT game. VT looks like they are sleepwalking. UNC, in their defense has their second string QB in instead of Renner.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
i7CbVLdSu2ap9.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Indiana there is no reason to get dirty just because you fucking suck at football for your entire life

Edit; Amazing garbage time td!

jakncoke

Banned
Hoosiers NCAA took 100 of our wins and we still have 300 more than you. Suck my dick you bitches. We'll be back in due time

Top Bottom