• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Meier

DAJE!

lu6NSTS.gif

pxleyes

Banned
Cross post from the beer thread.

The wife and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary this weekend. We are prepared.

ygBZkxo.jpg

On tap...

New Belgium Fat Tire, Amber Ale
Anderson Valley Fall Hornin', Pumpkin Ale
Swamp Head Wild Nigh,t Honey Cream Ale
Swamp Head Gainesville Green, Fresh Hop IPA
Saint Somewhere Lectio Divina, Farmhouse Ale (our replacement for champagne)
Founder's Breakfast Stout

Karl2177

Our secondary is awful. Admittedly Tech's passing is incredible, but there have been so many attempts to make a big play in the secondary this game (and all season for that matter).

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
To many penalties killed Mizzou. Now UGA has all the big mo at home with the stadium rocking between the hedges.

squicken

Time to burn the red shirt

Sadly they can choke this game away and still win the conference. I mean they will never beat Baylor but it is theoretically possible. Knight needs to play. Bell has had enough time to show he isn't a good enough thrower to make up for his limited movement skills

KingGondo

Banned
Cross post from the beer thread.

The wife and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary this weekend. We are prepared.

ygBZkxo.jpg

On tap...

New Belgium Fat Tire, Amber Ale
Anderson Valley Fall Hornin', Pumpkin Ale
Swamp Head Wild Nigh,t Honey Cream Ale
Swamp Head Gainesville Green, Fresh Hop IPA
Saint Somewhere Lectio Divina, Farmhouse Ale (our replacement for champagne)
Founder's Breakfast Stout
Glorious.

squicken

Beautiful throw. Lots of guys having career days today. Good game by the Longhorns. Fire Heupel, bench Bell. Congrats to Longhorn fans. Always good to win the RR game

Meier

Unbelievable. Had the chance to buy tickets to this as late as last week but they're so damn expensive ($120 face each) and I honestly thought OU would crush UT. Happy to be wrong -- can't see any way UT blows this the way they're playing.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dear Mizzou,

Welcome to playing real SEC teams on the road.

Signed,
Good SEC Teams

FFS... Gonna let the dawgs win.

Top Bottom