• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Gosh damnit. If you lose this shit cause of penalties Mizziou I'm gonna go nuts!!!!

Don't fuck this up for me!!!

Chris R

Strike me from the Pickem results, ain't coming back from missing two weeks. If I don't get the shit done early in the week it slips my mind and then I get angry at myself.

Man do I hate these early games, but I guess having something good to watch while cooking up some breakfast is a nice change of pace.

TS-08

Mizzou has a good chance to take the East this year if they keep playing this good, next three games are at home.

I just don't know about beating you guys. I think we can beat everyone else but probably A&M. Still have a long way to go in this one too. Im glad we are at least proving last year was a fluke with how bad we were.

ag-my001

Missed the first halves, has GA been that bad or is this just the culmination of all the injuries? Also, is this Bob Stoopes trying to will Mack Brown to an extra two years so he can keep coaching against him?

Missed the first halves, has GA been that bad or is this just the culmination of all the injuries? Also, is this Bob Stoopes trying to will Mack Brown to an extra two years so he can keep coaching against him?

It's a genius conspiracy which was my biggest concern going into this game. Lose the game to buy him ~3 more years which would be 3 more wins. A rather favorable tradeoff for OU

Top Bottom