• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I didn't see Mizzou's offense early, but they run this many pathetic WR screens? Go vert Dummy!

Chris R

Texas just rolling.

When do the circular logic websites start making the rounds? Texas beat Oklahoma, but BYU beat Texas, and Utah beat BYU...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, now that I see he's hurt, cause I was about to say he's throwing the game on purpose, inexcusable to run to the sideline with that much empty space in front of him.

C4Lukins

Texas just rolling.

When do the circular logic websites start making the rounds? Texas beat Oklahoma, but BYU beat Texas, and Utah beat BYU...

TCU inherits the Earth.

Well if they can fucking beat Kansas.

LOL at that sad Big Tex burning music.

HOW did I miss this?!

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013...d-and-threatened-for-quoting-gus-johnson.html

At Thursday’s game, the boy announced “he’s got that getting-away-from-the-cops speed” when an opposing player from Edison Schools ran the football for several yards, according to the report. The player he referenced is Haitian.

Since Thursday, several individuals have threatened to harm the boy on Facebook because the comment upset them, according to the report.

Deputies are still reviewing the comments to determine if any harassment or menacing charges will be filed.

Top Bottom