• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

eznark

Banned
You or I could have made that play with the amount of time he had.

The second that kid turned, waited a full second to make sure he was throwing behind him, and made a ridiculously deliberate backwards pass the entire defense should be been surrounding that wide out. Terrible coaching.

Talon

The second that kid turned, waited a full second to make sure he was throwing behind him, and made a ridiculously deliberate backwards pass the entire defense should be been surrounding that wide out. Terrible coaching.
LMAO, 39 on that replay was hilarious. He could have trailed either receiver...and instead just jogs in the general direction of the sideline.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Missouri needs points, a TD here would sting hard. Especially if it takes a few minutes, and with Georgia burning their timeouts.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
painful to watch these BIG XII offenses. 15 seconds on the playclock, snapping the ball.

though, UGA's defense looks worse, after that dumb penalty.

painful to watch these BIG XII offenses. 15 seconds on the playclock, snapping the ball.

though, UGA's defense looks worse, after that dumb penalty.

Watch Baylor coming up next on FOX.

Of course now that I say that, K-State will probably shut down Baylor's offense and the final score will be 16-19 in an ugly shitfest

andycapps

Heck of a game but that interception by Murray sealed it. Though the missed late hit call on Murray probably hurt more.

Fucked by the refs. They called one when our defense was on the field, we didn't get the call.

Top Bottom