• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Happy to see Stanford lose. Top 5 matchup next week.. gonna be a good one.

I did see one get held up.. I think for UT if I recall.

I assumed there were some out there that were upheld, I just know I've seen 5 or so and all of them have been overturned.

Velcro Fly

Brady Hoke is fucking horrible. Holy crap how do you play for the FG in four straight OTs? How do you not call at least one designed run for Gardner in that whole OT? I don't count setting up the kicker as a real designed run. It was obvious your kicker was checked out after the missed 52 yarder and the blocked one. And yet there they were in the I handing it off to Fitz who might have had 30 yards rushing all night on about 20 carries.

Not to mention the shitty defense in the final minute of the game. Two plays in a row a Michigan DB is going for the pick instead of just batting the ball down. And two plays in a row they get caught and a Penn St. player makes a good play on the ball.

Penn St. deserved to wins hands down since they actually were playing to win. Michigan is still horrible and until their coach starts playing to win games they will never be anything like Michigan is supposed to be.

I expect shit performances from Purdue but from Michigan this is unacceptable.

Brady Hoke is fucking horrible. Holy crap how do you play for the FG in four straight OTs? How do you not call at least one designed run for Gardner in that whole OT? I don't count setting up the kicker as a real designed run. It was obvious your kicker was checked out after the missed 52 yarder and the blocked one. And yet there they were in the I handing it off to Fitz who might have had 30 yards rushing all night on about 20 carries.

Not to mention the shitty defense in the final minute of the game. Two plays in a row a Michigan DB is going for the pick instead of just batting the ball down. And two plays in a row they get caught and a Penn St. player makes a good play on the ball.

Penn St. deserved to wins hands down since they actually were playing to win. Michigan is still horrible and until their coach starts playing to win games they will never be anything like Michigan is supposed to be.

I expect shit performances from Purdue but from Michigan this is unacceptable.

Because hoke is a shit coach who doesn't actually doing any game day coaching and has no faith in Gardner

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Look at this schedule! We have to lose twice, there's not 2 loses there

Penn St and Michigan certainly aren't out of the reach of bad juju. Bad juju is powerful stuff. Ask Clemson. They have a fan who books a hotel for the National Championship every year after four games.

Top Bottom