• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

cashman

Banned
The poster was very fond of emoticons I think. So fond that he was the sole and only reason they were taken away. Now his initials represent......one of them. I don't know. Ask someone else!

No he wasn't the reason they were banned. What happened was after smilies were banned he kept on using them in every post and he eventually caught like a month long ban or something like that.

andycapps

We are starting 3rd teamers at RB and WR.....I don't know why that guy says "overrated"

People like to say that about UGA. Resume' thus far somehow didn't impress. I wasn't shocked at all with the results today based on who couldn't play. I thought Murray could do it but I think it was even too much for him to throw perfect passes to his backup receivers.

Maybe, but we lost our best defensive player in the second quarter and Franklin with the game separated by two points. In fact, we didn't score any points in the second half until Franklin got hurt. And your o-line was healthy, but that didn't stop them from getting worked.
Yeah they got worked. Disappointing effort from them, mizzou's DL played great. Our secondary actually looked pretty good in spurts. Then the poor tackling and angles came back. That's nothing new, but our offense had been good enough to keep us winning. When that stopped being as effective, we can't win games. Hopefully Gurley comes back this week, could have used him today. Having Bennett would have been nice too.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
fuck ESPN for saying that was a completion. If that's a completion, there's hundreds of incomplete passes ruled wrong.

KingGondo

Banned
Oh right, Luke Del Rio. He turned down a scholly from Okie State to walk-on right? Did they give him scholarship yet?
Don't remind me... We could really use him in the next couple years, although it sounds like he made the right decision if he's already third string at Bama.

When our OC Todd Monken left for Southern Miss, Del Rio decommitted and Lunt transferred to Illinois. And our offense has gone to shit.

:(

Broank

Brady Hoke is fucking horrible. Holy crap how do you play for the FG in four straight OTs? How do you not call at least one designed run for Gardner in that whole OT? I don't count setting up the kicker as a real designed run. It was obvious your kicker was checked out after the missed 52 yarder and the blocked one. And yet there they were in the I handing it off to Fitz who might have had 30 yards rushing all night on about 20 carries.

Not to mention the shitty defense in the final minute of the game. Two plays in a row a Michigan DB is going for the pick instead of just batting the ball down. And two plays in a row they get caught and a Penn St. player makes a good play on the ball.

Penn St. deserved to wins hands down since they actually were playing to win. Michigan is still horrible and until their coach starts playing to win games they will never be anything like Michigan is supposed to be.

I expect shit performances from Purdue but from Michigan this is unacceptable.

Our running game is really something astonishing. Two senior supposed NFL caliber tackles, guards that were 5 star all world recruits and the running backs get smashed in the backfield for 1 or 2 yard loss every god damn run, even against bottom feeder mac teams. They also cant pass block for shit and we continually put ourselves in third and longs, situations in which Gardner turns it over like a maniac.

Also any game on the road you can always count on a complete shit show with Hoke teams. I said after Central that if we continued playing so stupid and sloppy we would get beat by anyone but bottom feeders and we have only gotten worse and more conservative since then. At least now the farce is over.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

2sCTRwy.jpg

squicken

#31 probably gave up 21 points in the Bama game. That's twice this game. Surely there is a homeless person in College Station who can do better

Top Bottom