• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Pimpwerx

Manziel has generated tens of millions for the school, but yes, you guys are right, it's good he is hurt

No one's happy he hurt himself, dude.

Those non-contact knee injuries are almost always a big deal. I wish him the best, but that's certain to be a serious one. PEACE.

This dumpster fire of a game between Penn St. and Michigan is even more delicious because it also means SEC SEC and Johnny Football and the Aggies have been relegated to ESPN News for nearly an entire quarter.

Somewhere in Bristol an ESPN executive is putting on his dress blues and shining up his old pearl-handled 1911 service sidearm. Fantastic.

Cloudy

Banned
Michigan had been playing with fire the last few weeks and they finally got burned. Their defense was totally molested by Penn St.

squicken

Stretch more on the jakncoke quote. One guy is glad and you act like the thread threw a party.

Quote the dozen people saying damn.

You are right. After I posted I saw most people saying damn. I apologize for insulting the whole thread b/c of one or two people

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
WTF was Michigan at this whole gane

That's how we've looked for the majority of the year. Play like shit the first half. Play well the second half until the very end where they get super conservative and give the other team a shot to win. PSU was just the first team to take advantage of it.......after about 5 chances.

Top Bottom