• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Talon

Johnny Manziel; prayer group leader. Oh thats a wonderful narrative to sell to the evangelicals.
"He's a man of God. He just has been drinking and driving since he was 16, and he's a spoiled brat. But he's a man of God. He hugs babies!"
JFF is probably the best football player ever.
MARIOTA.jpg

mcgruber

Ole Miss blew it, just hope that kid is alright.

Yeah, it showed how much of a key player he was too.

That block in the back was blatantly obvious, though. Not sure if I'm watching more games and catching it, but the officiating is ruining this for me

squicken

Pray, bitch. Pray.

Pray so you can drink and drive again.

Johnny Manziel; prayer group leader. Oh thats a wonderful narrative to sell to the evangelicals.

JFF is probably the best football player ever.

"He's a man of God. He just has been drinking and driving since he was 16, and he's a spoiled brat. But he's a man of God. He hugs babies!"

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/files/2012/12/MARIOTA.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

salt.jpg

Good game. Manziel was the reason it was close in the first place with the turnovers, but he's the kind of player that you always know will go down and score. It doesn't happen like that always, but it's fun as a fan to not just expect defeat. He's a special talent. Glad he's at A&M

cashman

Banned
salt.jpg

Good game. Manziel was the reason it was close in the first place with the turnovers, but he's the kind of player that you always know will go down and score. It doesn't happen like that always, but it's fun as a fan to not just expect defeat. He's a special talent. Glad he's at A&M

Wait, are you a CFB squicken too?

Talon

That guy plays in the 1-AA Pac12, he'd get shut down by any SEC defense.
Man, looking at that picture more closely. I really hate the Oregon uniforms from the past two years. They aren't quite as bad as the metal grates from 2007, but the chrome just looks dumb now that they wear it every other week.

The version three years ago with the stupid metal wings were the best ones.

Branduil

Absolutely pitiful showing by UCLA's offense tonight. If this is the best they can do against Cal they're going to get destroyed the next two weeks.

cdyhybrid

Eye on College FBall (@EyeOnCFB) tweeted at 9:40 PM on Sat, Oct 12, 2013:
Replay sure looks like a Washington State TD but these are Pac-12 officials we're dealing with so Luafasa may be sentenced to prison shortly

:jnc

Great catch by the WR there.

Wazzou fans will learn to love/hate that eventually. It's great when it works. It sucks when it costs you a game against an unranked Houston when you are ranked.

mcgruber

isn't Clemson/FSU next week

Yes but nothing else that's notable in the acc. Big ten has nothing, unless you think northwestern Minnesota is close or michigan possibly collapsing against Indiana.

PAC 12 has stanford ucla, wash-asu, and usc notre dame. I think the Clemson game will be the most fun to watch, but ucla should be a close second

Top Bottom