• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe this will go through...

Barrett Sallee ‏@BarrettSallee 49m
Bielema says Florida is "handsy," and he sent some plays to the league office for better understanding of what's called.

"handsy"

:lol

ag-my001

Probably not the best time to submit picks. I'll hold off until later tonight.

Would have been nice if ole Miss could have stayed ranked for our game this weekend.

pxleyes

Banned
Maybe this will go through...

"handsy"

:lol

3tDVIRk.jpg

Limedust

If Bielema thinks that Florida holds, just wait until he plays us!

Cyrus K. will grabs the DE's jersey and wrap it around his head like an inverted wedgie.

Garryk

Bielema just needs to stfu. He threw the team under the bus after halftime (says he was misquoted) and now this shit. I know almost every coaching staff submits videos over officiating after games, but they don't get quotes tagged to them.

Bielema just needs to stfu. He threw the team under the bus after halftime (says he was misquoted) and now this shit. I know almost every coaching staff submits videos over officiating after games, but they don't get quotes tagged to them.

Enjoy Fat Face!

Karakand

Man, with USC the way it is this year, thank goodness for the Dodgers

I'm posting that here because I don't trust MLB-GAF

Your fPAR (FanGraph's posts above replacement) is suboptimal and your UOPR (ultimate *dirt bike jumps over flaming cars* opening posts rating) could stand to be improved. I can't believe the Dodgers signed you to a 5 year, 75 million dollar contract.

Enfinit

With Georgia's injuries and South Carolina playing the way they are...

...Florida could very well win the SEC East.

I can't believe I just said that.

I don't see a college baseball thread but watching local news last night there's a possibility that UCLA may lose Jackie Robinson stadium. That really sucks

ag-my001

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Missouri @ Georgia by 7
Oklahoma vs Texas by 21
Indiana @ Michigan State by 8
Navy @ Duke by 7
Florida @ LSU by 14
Northwestern @ Wisconsin by 4
Syracuse @ NC State by 7
Oregon @ Washington by 17
Michigan @ Penn State by 7
Georgia Tech @ BYU by 10
Boise State @ Utah State by 4
Oregon State @ Washington State by 10

GAF Pick'em Week 7 Games

Missouri @ Georgia by 14
Oklahoma vs Texas by 10
Indiana @ Michigan State by 10
Navy @ Duke by 4
Florida @ LSU by 7
Northwestern @ Wisconsin by 4
Syracuse @ NC State by 4
Oregon @ Washington by 28
Michigan @ Penn State by 17
Georgia Tech @ BYU by 4
Boise State @ Utah State by 14
Oregon State @ Washington State by 7

Your fPAR (FanGraph's posts above replacement) is suboptimal and your UOPR (ultimate *dirt bike jumps over flaming cars* opening posts rating) could stand to be improved. I can't believe the Dodgers signed you to a 5 year, 75 million dollar contract.

Yeah but I connect real well with the local markets

Wait...Wat?

Post anytime in there fellow Dodgergaf

Seriously I'm worried that I'm going to jinx the season. I won't even tweet about the team this year, lol

Thanks though. I was wondering if anybody was gonna vouch for MLB-GAF. I'll appear if we make it past the Cards.

cdyhybrid

Is that real? The c3po helmets look nice but this black one is terrible.

Yep. They're doing a blackout for the game. I think the gold chrome helmets are easily our nicest ones. Not sold on this one, but I'll wait to see it with the whole uniform in motion before I make up my mind.

Oh and Twitter is saying that Kiffin will appear on Gameday, dunno if that actually means he'll be on set or just do a video interview ><

Missouri @ Georgia by 9
Oklahoma vs Texas by 18
Indiana @ Michigan State by 6
Navy @ Duke by 10
Florida @ LSU by 12
Northwestern @ Wisconsin by 8
Syracuse @ NC State by 7
Oregon @ Washington by 18
Michigan @ Penn State by 6
Georgia Tech @ BYU by 4
Boise State @ Utah State by 15
Oregon State @ Washington State by 4