• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Tech's helmets today:
lVtmsCN.jpg

ag-my001

A&M needs to stop getting the ball first. This is at least the third or fourth game they've given up big leads before the half with the other team getting two possessions in a row.

Man what such motherfucking dreadful bullshit play calling by Miami. Holy fuck. How lazy and worthless can you possibly be to run the exact same slowest developing run play back to back on short 3rd and 4th downs.

Chris R

Nice that the games I'm interested in don't start for a bunch of hours, moving in winter sucks. At least it's only 35 outside and snow hasn't fallen yet.

Is 'bama going to schedule harder home competition next year to keep people in the seats? Loved that quote from Saban this week heh.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Nice that the games I'm interested in don't start for a bunch of hours, moving in winter sucks. At least it's only 35 outside and snow hasn't fallen yet.

Is 'bama going to schedule harder home competition next year to keep people in the seats? Loved that quote from Saban this week heh.

There's not a lot you can do about some of the SEC competition. But I'd rather see Bama play good OOC opponents and drop a couple games than watch them play soft mid-majors and FCS teams and win out.

squicken

I've never seen any team have so many consecutive possessions end in turnovers. They deserve to lose. Look like the 2012 Jets

Slo

Gophers trying hard to lose this game. We're getting 5-7 ypc and we throw three straight times then punt in the 4th quarter. Door is open for Nebraska.

Wes

venison crêpe
I rarely watch College football. Was a little bit bored so put on the Vanderbilt/Texas A&M game.

First thing I see is a 5 yard punt.

My mind is boggled.

Top Bottom