• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Good for the Gophers. They're a cute team. Plus the grampa from Fargo is totally watching this game.

First win for Min vs. Neb since 1960.

Yes!

Keep the gloat on, those arrogant fans think they are better than you.

It's excellent that you are showing them what's up.

Next up - Destroy UCF & Louisville. Houston is the one true BCS team. They deserve the Big 12 more than TCU did, and more than Louisville deserved the ACC.
:jnc

Anyway final now.

UCF 62
UConn 17

Link

The Autumn Wind
Miami fans are like Dolphins fans. Annoying and smug as fuck when their team is winning because of a light schedule, but still can't even come close to filling the stadium.

Piano

Banned
Even though Miami is undoubtedly the worst top 10 team something about me loves Al Golden. He just seems like such a boss.

Wow the canes look so ugly, this is one bad ranked 7 team. I am terrified of FSU next week. Overall it's fantastic to have the team back to relevancy and other years we never win games like this but we are not ready.

That said it is great to have FSU vs Miami mean something again, it's been too long that both teams were crappy.

Piano

Banned
Wow the canes look so ugly, this is one bad ranked 7 team. I am terrified of FSU next week. Overall it's fantastic to have the team back to relevancy and other years we never win games like this but we are not ready.

That said it is great to have FSU vs Miami mean something again, it's been too long that both teams were crappy.

I find that FSU v Miami is one of those games that seems to always be thrilling no matter how good the teams are.

Quake1028

Even though Miami is undoubtedly the worst top 10 team something about me loves Al Golden. He just seems like such a boss.

Hey, a win is a win. Tons of top 10 teams have lost this year in upsets. Never gonna apologize for any win after the last 7-10 years.

jjasper

Miami fans are like Dolphins fans. Annoying and smug as fuck when their team is winning because of a light schedule, but still can't even come close to filling the stadium.
That makes them like every Miami team. They don't even fill up for the heat in the playoffs. At least their fans are consistent.

Slo

Thank you. With this win, Minney will have no problem recruiting Wisconsin's future third string prospects as our future starters. Say goodbye to your bench, you 'sconi fucks!

jjasper

I guess Saban saw the FL game. Wonder why more teams haven't run that play? We have to play our DBs cause of speed issues so far back we are at a huge disadvantage on those quick screens.

Top Bottom