• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thank god the Coogs are really good and young team that will only get better. Makes it easier to deal with the shit fest that is the Texans.

mcgruber

oklahoma- tt game delayed for an hour and 15 minutes. is it just a thunder storm out there?

tcu-texas will be a downpour all game

KingGondo

Banned
I rarely watch College football. Was a little bit bored so put on the Vanderbilt/Texas A&M game.

First thing I see is a 5 yard punt.

My mind is boggled.
I encourage you to follow Oklahoma State.

We produced Weeden, how could you not be a fan?

Been watching Minny-Nebraska. Pretty good game. 27-23 Gophers with 9:00 to play.

Also:

hGz5yzs.jpg

squicken

I rarely watch College football. Was a little bit bored so put on the Vanderbilt/Texas A&M game.

First thing I see is a 5 yard punt.

My mind is boggled.

That was their QB. Dumb play that I haven't seen in years. No one gives away downs anymore

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
That call, what? He ran into the guy and fell over, is the defender just supposed to move out of the way because the receiver isn't looking?

ROFL UH with another pick!

Yes!

Keep the gloat on, those arrogant fans think they are better than you.

It's excellent that you are showing them what's up.

Next up - Destroy UCF & Louisville. Houston is the one true BCS team. They deserve the Big 12 more than TCU did, and more than Louisville deserved the ACC.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Miami is looking beatable but Wake isn't as bad as they started out. Someone told Grobe that that option shit he tried to run was awful and he actually listened.

mcgruber

Yes!

Keep the gloat on, those arrogant fans think they are better than you.

It's excellent that you are showing them what's up.

Next up - Destroy UCF & Louisville. Houston is the one true BCS team. They deserve the Big 12 more than TCU did, and more than Louisville deserved the ACC.

This is hilarious, I've finally caught on to your sarcasm. You should let houston or ucf have your big ten invite

Top Bottom