• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

I love how much weight beating Oklahoma carries with UT fans.

Herp Durp used to be the most hated QB on the 40 acres, but now that he's beaten OU, the hate is firmly back to Chrissy Sims.

If only Mack Brown had appreciated this fact...

Link

The Autumn Wind
That makes them like every Miami team. They don't even fill up for the heat in the playoffs. At least their fans are consistent.
True, and I have to live in the middle of it.

After the Dolphins were 3-0, a guy I work with was going up to everyone and yelling "3-0, baby! Playoffs here we come!"

First off, goddamn, act like you've been there before. Secondly, he hasn't said shit for the past month. Typical, of course, but man do I just want to rub it in his face. The Jets are a surprising 4-3, but you're not going to see me acting like a jackass as if they're an awesome team.

EDIT - I'm dragging things way off topic. I'm done now.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like our game has been delayed on a channel that sgows the World Series. Hope they preempt it in our market.

Limedust

Damn... I turn the TV on 4 minutes into the game and see us up by 7 with the ball.

The pass has quickly opened up the run... TD #2.

:)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah. passing game has had a lot of improvements.

Ryan Kelly's been in at Center, though. I'm not sure how he's holding up against a 380 lb DT (CBS said this). That's a 100 lb difference :lol

jjasper

After watching Bama and their first two drives they are clearly attacking our known weaknesses that killed us in the FL and Oregon. Strange that Georgia and South Carolina just ignored them.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I love Devonta. i love Kelvin. I love Rashad. I love Jameis. I love Karlos. I love Kenny. I love JWJ.

I love our offense.

jjasper

What the hell was that. It wasn't even to the marker if it was completed. Surely the receiver read the route wrong.

Maybe you guys should use a QB that doesn't have a taped up throwing hand.

A taped up hand beats a casted one. Or we go Dooley and start burning RS for no reason. Which I really hope we don't have to do.

Top Bottom