• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Should have executed the Glen Coffee hand levitation maneuver.

Dude was good at that.

Carrying on from Verne Danielson's "HUNH vs. Slow ass Huddle how does it work" conversation:

To me, what makes the HUNH horrible for the game, is that it's goal is to make the defense irrelevant. "We'll just go faster and faster, and you'll be out of alignment, out of breath, out of game." 7 on 7, without the other 7.

Huddle gives the defense a respectable chance to be involved in the game!

So, still kicking the crap out of you while in that "slow ass huddle" is completely demoralizing.

Lonestar

Didn't something similar happen years back, and Bray's RS was burned against Alabama as well?

2 plays ago, Cryus killed another DE.

jjasper

Didn't something similar happen years back, and Bray's RS was burned against Alabama as well?

2 plays ago, Cryus killed another DE.

Bray was hurt and Simms played like shit in the second half and for some reason in the fourth quarter when the game was out of reach Dooley put in Worley.

Worley should be a sophomore right now.

Lonestar

Think that was on purpose. We want to completely wreck the freshman here. Prepare for a QB that'll never live up to expectations!

bob page

Conner Cook has actually been pretty awesome at throwing the ball while on the run.

msu-touchdown.gif

Lonestar

He waited about 5 seconds for the last block on the score.

very light jog, still outrunning Pagan :lol

I'd say on that long pass play, he looked up and got blinded by the sun, resulting in that UT player fair catching that pass. LC made up for that mistake.

This is hilarious, I've finally caught on to your sarcasm. You should let houston or ucf have your big ten invite

Luckily invites into conference have nothing to do with how your team actually performs.

Don't worry mcgruber. Houston did us a solid today. Flood needs to go. Get a real coach in there.

I'm looking forward to winning the B1G one day and spamming this thread with posts that state, "Mcgruber sucks. Not only is he a terrible poster, he's also a terrible SNL character from one of the shittiest periods of the show."

It might be years in the making, but it will be a glorious day when it happens.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I just thought of something:

Assuming Auburn beats Florida Atlantic and Arkansas, we are undoubtedly going to play six teams this year that were ranked in the top 10 upon Gameday.. Is that a record?

Top Bottom