• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

Piano

Banned
Shit so now it's gonna be a three loss season at best. I was hoping the noles could get away with just losses to Florida and Clemson.

I'm buying into the Clemson hype. I was waiting for a meltdown but they look great on offense, defense and special teams. Watson can ball. That's going to be a tough game for FSU.

It's probably going to be a woodshed moment.

Though, who knows. The pressure will be squarely on Clemson in that game. Florida State's CFP chances are finished.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I don't think losing like that is very fun and everyone cheering it should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh well, on to Syracuse and then that damn team from somewhere north of us.

20151024_222748o8s8u.jpg

Draxal

Okay, enough mental torture, we were close for a quarter this year, which is much better than last year when the game was over in the first 2 minutes.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, Utah getting worked.. and the guys on the radio were kinda mocking USC being a favorite.

This shows how good a motivated USC really can be.. just so much talent on both sides of the ball.. they match up player wise with anyone in the country.. but they had no leadership.

Took their coach getting canned for them to finally come together.

ryseing

Damn, Utah getting worked.. and the guys on the radio were kinda mocking USC being a favorite.

This shows how good a motivated USC really can be.. just so much talent on both sides of the ball.. they match up player wise with anyone in the country.. but they had no leadership.

Reminds me of the team post Kiffin.

cdyhybrid

Remember when Jesse Palmer said Stanford had a great homefield advantage earlier this season?

n7Oyy4W.png

I live in Los Angeles what do you expect?! My brother lived in Seattle for 5 years and became a Seahawks fan. We're just mutable!

Oregon is Seahawks territory though, that's how it should be!

The team was loaded Sark was just a mediocre coach. If Haden hires a good coach instead of another Carroll era retread this team will be able to compete for the Playoff right away.

Remember when Jesse Palmer said Stanford had a great homefield advantage earlier this season?

n7Oyy4W.png

I thought it was well known Stanford gets very little support for football. Wasn't a Pac12 champ game hosted there a couple years ago where it didn't sell out when it was on Stanford's campus?

Ryuuroden

Welp, Urb was just faking out the rest of the country all this time just as planned.

Now JT only has to take a beating half a season.

Kevtones

My brother lives with an obnoxious Hawks fan (only as a fan, overall a great guy). It helped my disdain :D

I think I've got something against the transportation system in Seattle and it's just permeated to everything else. My sister still lives in Kirkland and I just get angry when I go there.

Honestly, I just want Oregon to get a title and then UW can retain NW dominance. Please dear lord.

cdyhybrid

I thought it was well known Stanford gets very little support for football. Wasn't a Pac12 champ game hosted there a couple years ago where it didn't sell out when it was on Stanford's campus?

It is well known. Which is why I thought it was hilarious when Palmer mentioned it.

My brother lives with an obnoxious Hawks fan (only as a fan, overall a great guy). It helped my disdain :D

I think I've got something against the transportation system in Seattle and it's just permeated to everything else. My sister still lives in Kirkland and I just get angry when I go there.

Honestly, I just want Oregon to get a title and then UW can retain NW dominance. Please dear lord.

Eastside isn't Seattle, breh.

Top Bottom