• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

cdyhybrid

This game is over.

Can't stop the run and the offense can't get anything going.

Defense will gas by halftime and Stanford will rush for 300+ yards.

Anno

JT should straight up say that we're actually a competent football ten since he's back out there. Love seeing this team playing as they are.

look out B1G and nation:

93096-uh-oh-Happy-learned-how-to-put-JC8u.gif

Draxal

I will say that this year Ohio State is a much better team than Michigan State*.

*The current Michigan State with half their team not playing due to injuries.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I also love how ESPN gives zero fucks and just left the camera running during halftime on the Stanford game on WatchESPN.

Edit: And like 15 seconds after I post this they finally cut to a commercial.

Edit2: And after the commercial sequence, back to the camera. Including this.

Announcers in front of the camera just waiting. Adjusting ties.

cdyhybrid

I also love how ESPN gives zero fucks and just left the camera running during halftime on the Stanford game on WatchESPN.

Edit: And like 15 seconds after I post this they finally cut to a commercial.

They probably made the reasonable assumption that everyone turned it off already.

Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer 2h2 hours ago
USC’s two interim head coaches have more top five wins than the past two USC head coaches the school has actually hired.

yoooooooooo

Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer 2h2 hours ago
USC’s two interim head coaches have more top five wins than the past two USC head coaches the school has actually hired.

yoooooooooo

They should have hired the last interim coach (and didn't) and they should hire the current interim coach (and won't). USC's AD is a clown.

Top Bottom