• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

n11artX.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I swear if they beat us and then lose to the Cocks or something I will hate them forever.

Shitting the bed in the playoffs is fine (IT IS FINE DAMMIT) but if they ruin our chances and then lose to someone shitty, they are the worst people ever.

Gameday was already shitting on our conference chances even with a no loss Clemson team. If they choke to USC fuck me.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
How do you stop a Clempson fan from masturbating?
Paint their cock garnet and black and they won't beat it for 5 years

Gameday was already shitting on our conference chances even with a no loss Clemson team. If they choke to USC fuck me.

I like how they were talking about a 11-1 ND team getting in over an undefeated Clemson, even though their one loss would be to undefeated Clemson. Mind blowing.

If we win tonight we just need to fluke our way into one win against Tech or WVU to herp and derp our way into a bowl game.

Play for Charlie boys!

Jhriad

Of course we're going to lose another one despite being the obvious better team. Giant defensive busts and befuddling playcalling continues. Hooray. I'm going to go throttle something.

BTM

Of course we're going to lose another one despite being the obvious better team. Giant defensive busts and befuddling playcalling continues. Hooray. I'm going to go throttle something.

It's been quite the odd game so far. Missed some holds on that last big run by NW's QB.

Man is still one of the better coaches in college football because he works with less than just about any major program and makes it semi competitive.

Man came out of retirement to help the program. I don't know if you can hate Snyder.
That's why I feel his pain. His team was shitty up the place until the late TD right now. The players need to step it up. And he's also a G. Took a shot near the knees from kick returner got pushed into him during the second quarter and walked it off.

If you're obviously the better team you shouldn't be blowing plays and throwing games then.

Ganhyun

lol announcer just ripped into number 92 of miami for getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on a pat that put miami down 35-0

That's why I feel his pain. His team was shitty up the place until the late TD right now. The players need to step it up. And he's also a G. Took a shot near the knees from kick returner got pushed into him during the second quarter and walked it off.

It's because he literally pulls kids from JuCo.. They are not all Cam Newtons.. They are just okay players.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
If we win tonight we just need to fluke our way into one win against Tech or WVU to herp and derp our way into a bowl game.

Play for Charlie boys!

You're talking about Texas, right? The "tonight" part is throwing me off.

Given recent history I don't think I'd call a Texas win over Tech a fluke even if you were 0-11 and we were 11-0.

It's because he literally pulls kids from JuCo.. They are not all Cam Newtons.. They are just okay players.

He has no choice he really doesn't get recruits otherwise. KSU has meh facilities in a meh area surrounded by meh towns and is a 2 hour drive from KC. It's a testament to his coaching ability that he's made this program into anything at all.

You're talking about Texas, right? The "tonight" part is throwing me off.

Given recent history I don't think I'd call a Texas win over Tech a fluke even if you were 0-11 and we were 11-0.

My sleep schedule is so fucked up RN it might as well be 3AM.

Jhriad

Soo... Do you miss him yet? Just a little bit?
220px-2008_Chamber_of_Commerce_Dinner_%22Bo_Pelini%22.jpg

Good lord, no. The roster is in poor shape because his staff couldn't recruit and/or develop talent at a number of positions worth a shit. Then you have the stubborn insistence on sticking to a system that obviously wasn't going to work, constant blowouts against good opponents, his sideline antics, refusal to get rid of assistants that weren't performing up to par, etc. Good riddance. If Riley and crew don't work we'll move on to something else. I'd rather continue to strive for improvement than stick with the trainwreck that was Pelini's staff.

Good lord, no. The roster is in poor shape because his staff couldn't recruit and/or develop talent at a number of positions worth a shit. Then you have the stubborn insistence on sticking to a system that obviously wasn't going to work, constant blowouts against good opponents, his sideline antics, refusal to get rid of assistants that weren't performing up to par, etc. Good riddance. If Riley and crew don't work we'll move on to something else. I'd rather continue to strive for improvement than stick with the trainwreck that was Pelini's staff.

Riley is recruiting very well. Give it time he'll put together a good enough team, then the next guy can take those recruits and make you a winner again.

BTM

Yep. I don't see how anyone could want Bo back

Top Bottom