• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Eight Thread: UM 23 | MSU 21 | 00:00

The Flop

Banned
Come through Clemson!

clemson-o.gif

lush

Welp, interested to see how badly Kiffin embarrasses Jancek this year. Dobbs is going to need to run the ball 20+ times for us to even score more than one TD. Maybe we'll finally see some PA in week 8.

Also, I haven't heard any Tennessee fans expecting a win. The opposite actually, now that we "upset mighty Georgia" most are cool with us getting bent over in this game as per usual via the youth/depth/inexperience. It's a process, maybe in 2018 we'll be able to not get blown out by Alabama.

andycapps

Why was Georgia's OC at a HS football game in Washington? How is Brian Schottenheimer still employed as an OC?
As already stated by others, Eason is a UGA commit and has been for a year or so now. Off week for UGA means coaches are out hitting up top recruits. Eason will enroll in January at UGA. Which is another reason Richt isn't going anywhere.

ag-my001

Gig'em
GoldenEye 007
MrJames
cashpickset

Get your Yahoo picks in. Tulsa/Memphis is a game you've already missed.

Pro-tip
this is for you, GoldenEye
: Skip confidence point 1.
Thanks for the reminder. I usually make these after I do mre's set, but with no Thursday or Friday games there, I forgot.

BTHO Ole Miss! Nice that our game is late today so I don't miss it while I'm at a Baltimore street festival.

Subitai

Predict the total number of turnovers in all Pick 'Em games!
BONUS (Total # of Turnovers) - 42

Saturday
ISU v. Baylor (-31.5) - COVER
Texas Tech v. Oklahoma (-13.5) - NO COVER
Indiana v. MSU (-14.5) - NO COVER
Virginia v. UNC (-16.5) - COVER
Kansas v. Oklahoma State (-31.5) - COVER
FSU (-10.5) v. GaTech - NO COVER
WKU v. LSU (-20.5) - COVER
TAMU v. Mississippi (-6.5) - COVER
Utah (-3.5) v. USC - COVER
OSU (-20.5) v. Rutgers - COVER

Meier

I've changed my mind. Yahoo is garbage.

pbL87ES.png

Put in my picks at 10:56, it took my team selections but didn't count my point selections. Fucked up. Fuck your 5 minute deadline!

Miami fans have made a good showing for the early Clemson game. Both are in their seats already.

Reports are coming out that there have been 2 altercations during warm-ups, one when Clemson was heading back to the locker room.

Not sure what their team has done that would warrant them running their mouths. No chance we come out flat now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was the starting qb for FSU for 4 years. Unfortunately I lost to Miami 5 damn times.

Yes. I am Chris Rix. Hello.

Heh, I remember the Rix Days.

Auburn/Arkansas: auburn wr's are letting balls slip through their fingers more than an employee at a Nevada brothel.

Sounds like something bad happened at a OSUs homecoming parade. Vehicle hit a crowd of people, 2 dead.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Clemson looks top 4 playoff good today.

I swear if they beat us and then lose to the Cocks or something I will hate them forever.

Shitting the bed in the playoffs is fine (IT IS FINE DAMMIT) but if they ruin our chances and then lose to someone shitty, they are the worst people ever.

2 man rush and Kaaya still gets sacked.

I swear if they beat us and then lose to the Cocks or something I will hate them forever.

Shitting the bed in the playoffs is fine (IT IS FINE DAMMIT) but if they ruin our chances and then lose to someone shitty, they are the worst people ever.

After you guys, we only have SYR, WF, and USCe. I mean, anything can happen, but those are some colossally bad teams.

Top Bottom