• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

AntoneM

Getting Kalen Ballage (~230lb RB) back for the USC game gives me a small glimmer of hope. That and Sark has never beaten ASU as a HC.

Enron

Banned
I know its only southern, but Sony Michel just owned the entire defense while appearing to be running at half-speed, lol.

Ganhyun

Chubb ties Herschel Walker's streak of 12 straight games of at least 100 yards. :)

I know its only southern, but Sony Michel just owned the entire defense while appearing to be running at half-speed, lol.

Yep. 1 and 1A as the announcers said.

Also, I hope this Southern guy isnt hurt too badly. I mean, he had Richt checking on him too.

All the questions going into the season around LSU were at QB but as it turns out it doesn't matter.

edit: I love how Duke is just finding a way to win. It sucks when your offense doesn't work but if you can find ways to win even through troubles you might figure out something later on in the season that is effective.

Well looks like this game will turn out alright (Carolina). I feel like this is a salvageable team for the rest of the season if the defense can get their shit together. Study what you did in the second halves of this game and Kentucky.

tired of offensive players lowering their heads then the defenders getting called for targeting

edit: saw replay, eeeeh he had enough time to change

Top Bottom