• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
naBBeKX.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
I swear LSU is consistently one of the most undisciplined teams every year. I really worry how bad our own stupidity is going to haunt us in big games this year. And its just complete bonehead mistakes too. That illegal formation just killed me.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I feel like it has been forever since we have gotten Duke during the regular season.

I guess we get less Coastal opponents since we have Miami every year.

I guess we had them in 2011-2012.

Jonm1010

Banned
Fournette seems to think he is Reggie Bush all of the sudden with all this running around in circles and behind the line of scrimmage.

EDIT: and more penalties.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Fournette seems to think he is Reggie Bush all of the sudden with all this running around in circles and behind the line of scrimmage.

EDIT: and more penalties.

That's what happens when the defense is in the backfield before you touch the ball.

Jonm1010

Banned
Man Diarse has been straight garbage for LSU today. Dropped pretty much everything thrown his way and caused a LF80 yard TD to get called back.
That's what happens when the defense is in the backfield before you touch the ball.

Fair point, just up til now he seemed to just stay north and south even when that happens.

Doesn't change the fact that Key will still be calling plays.

I've been driving today so I couldn't see any of the game. Thank god for TuneIn radio during the road trip.

But it sounded like playcalling was a lot better and more aggressive. Bo seemed like he settled down for a bit, then granted they inexplicably went with wildknight starting a turnover barrage.

Defense gave up a lot of third and longs. But overall, your point on Key is more than valid. A demotion or firing is in order.

Top Bottom